My Protector

Armin's POV:

The words, "I will protect you," spilled from Levi's mouth and my eyes widened. His warm arms wrapped around my small, yet fragile frame of a body. It was the first time in a long time, that someone had wanted to actually take care of me. "Move in with me, sleep with me, eat dinner with me...I want you to stay. I don't want to be lonely anymore," Levi whispered to me in a small, needing voice. I looked at him softly, feeling the pain of loneliness that at some point everyone goes through, some worse than others. This man had lost his wife to be, three days before their wedding, to a female titan that decided to slaughter his team. I slowly attempted to wrap my arms around his chest, only to be squeezed tighter. "I will stay...I promise Levi that I will stay until you don't want me any longer."

The man's face had a slight smile flash across it, "Thank you...Armin..." His words soft and delicate as if not to hurt my already deepened wounds and scars. I looked at his raven coloured eyes as he looked at mine. Gentle. Softly. Before I could even react Levi placed his lips on top of mine, with a tender edge, leaving his marking to show his territory. "You are mine and only mine. I only touch you in the ways I wish to and not a single person will touch you the same, got that?" Levi stated in a loving voice. The tone in his voice made me feel protected and safe. I couldn't believe it when the captain wanted me. All of me. But this was the start of something and I had to stay mature about everything. Considering, I am only sixteen. He was so soft towards me and only me. 

Levi's POV:

I wanted this kid so badly, and now I have him, in my arms, in my house, with me. I get to wake up to his beautiful, ocean blue eyes and sunset gold hair. My life would be able to continue as it would have with Petra. Except the whole...making a family part, you can't reproduce with a male if you are a male sadly. But, we could always be a family of two as people refer to it as. 

I loved this young boy so much. I wanted to tell him. But I am scared that I would ward him off, showing the amont of affection that I showed Eren, for the amusment of pleasure but, Eren would give himself to anyone just so he could be happy. Armin was different than that though. He was consicous of himself, shy, silent unless asked to talk and clumsy. He was always so polite and well put together but, seeing him like this. It made me a little upset and gave me the urge to protect him more. I cupped his face in my hands and looked at hiim softly as he drifted off. He look so sweet when he was sleeping, so peaceful.

A/N:

Thanks guys for reading my fanfic. I really enjoy writing this one because it is one of my absolute favourite ships for Attack On Titan! I just think that it is so sweet. The mixture of blunt from Corpral Levi and sweetness from Armin just makes it so cute!

Comment your opinions and the next chapter will be out soon!