Perfect

Levi's POV:

'What am I doing...? This isn't something I should be doing...' I thought to myself. Armin blushed heavily and looked away from me. His ocean eyes were what caught my attention. I stared into them for a few minutes, then darted my eyes away. "S-sorry about that...here," I put the clothes beside him and gave him his space to change, "Tell me when you are ready then..." I stepped out of the room and left him with an astonished look on his face. After closing the door I slid down the wall, thinking thoughts to myself. How did he get so many scars like that? It was abnormal for someone his age to have that many scars. I had heard awkward things about Armin, but not that he had that many scars. He had white streaks, smothering his stick like stomach. In all honesty...I felt bad for him. He had the last of his family eaten by a titan and was forced to live with Erwin for several years of his life, cutting his wrists and believeing that God would make him suffer just as much as his family.

A small squeak came from the other side of the door, and I peeked in. The droopy sweater, hanging over his shoulder. His legs in front of him and stitches showing on his thin legs. They crawled up and under his boxers. I slowly walked in closing the door behind me, studying the boy on the bed. "Do your legs still hurt quite a bit? Because I have your pills for you if you need them," I said with a worried tone. I couldn't help but feel guilty of not helping him before he was crushed to powder. Now look at him, sitting on a bed in my castle, half of a metal body and scarred up. It is a shame what Armin has been through. Armin nodded his head shyly, as if to say his legs were killing him enough. I quickly walked into his bathroom and grabbed a small glass, filled it with water and took his pills to him. He swallowed a few at ease after setting the bottle aside. I watched as Armin laid himself on his side and curl up.

I took the advantage and lightly pushed him aside, placing my body to line with his. Armin looked at me with a surprised but embarrassed look. In my defense, I had never been the type to want to cuddle with someone, or be nice to someone. My coldhearted personality was what kept many "creatures" away from me. 

Armin looked at me for a moment, "Why are you doing this for me? You don't care for your students half the time sir..." My eye twitched at the word "sir". I didn't like to be called that by the person I cared for. I slid a few fingers under his chin and tilted his tiny, baby like face to look at me, "Please call me Levi, I find it for unnecessary for you to call me sir..." My eyes slid down his body and to his stomach, "Before I answer my question, can you answer mine? Why is your stomach covered in so many scars?"

You could see the shock form on his face and he didn't answer the question for quite some time. He stuttered a few things quietly to himself, causing him to blush a bright red colour.

"I used to cut my stomach instead of my arms and I had a lot of surgery done when I was little. I cut my stomach so no one could see it if I wore a tee shirt or shorts..."

I looked at Armin, almost in horror. I couldn't believe what I had heard when the confession spilled from his mouth. Pulling Armin's body close, I hugged him tightly, "I will protect you from harm...please don't do that to yourself anymore. Okay?"