So Far and So Fast

A/N:

If you guys don't like yaoi...now is the time to turn back because it is about get real in the next few chapters. This is just a warning.

•••

Armin's POV:

By the time we had got home I was placed on the couch and my crutches were thrown to the side and we were madly kissing back and forth, Levi clearly showing he was winning his dominance. Before I knew it I was pinned in place, his hands running up my sides like feathers.

Very suddenly tapping of shoes appeared and Levi growled, looking at Hanji who stopped to stare, "Levi...what are you do- LEVI HE IS INJURED!" She walked up and took Levi off the top of me, leaving me to whimper.

"Hanji..." I groaned a little as Levi stood up and dusted off, Hanji pulling Levi down to her room; leaving me to my own silence.

Levi's POV:

I stared at Hanji bluntly as she scolded me for attempting to have sex with a boy almost half the age of myself. The chat went on for fifteen minutes, Hanji almost as angry as a mother bear trying to protect her cubs.

"Levi...that was a shitty move. Don't do that to him and put him in more pain," she murmured, crossing her arms and giving me that womanly look.

"He is under my protection shitty glasses. I can do as I wish and it isn't hurting him. There is a difference between penetration and pain," I protested back, walking to the couch. Armin was no where to be seen. After searching for him I noticed that he had struggled his way up the stairs and was now sitting at the top, heaving and huffing from how much he actually tried.

I sprinted up the stairs and kneeled in front of him. The damn boy had began to try too hard again. Slowly yet carefully, I picked him up and brought him into his room, laying him down on the bed. "Armin...come on, don't play around and do that kinda crap. I am trying to help you..."

A small whimper parted his lips and he whispered, "It hurts...Levi...it hurts..."

I nod my head and sit beside him, "I know...it will soon wear off. Let me help you up the stairs next time okay? Don't push yourself so hard..."