Wants and Needs

Levi's POV:

The car ride was very quiet and the tension grew taller with each bump in the road. He looked very sad...depressed...unwell. The sickness showed itself all over the poor boy's body. I couldn't do much for help, all I could do was guide his way back to health. A whimper came from the passenger seat every once and a while. I couldn't help but feel...bad for him. After seeing Petra that one day, I have been emotionless. 

"Help me...please," said a small voice, with a crack in it's voice. I glanced over to see the injured one and saw him crying quietly, like he needed help. Slowly, I looked back at the wheel and pulled into the driveway of the castle. I had no relationship wih this boy what so ever, but he made it feel like I did. "It will be okay Armin, don't worry," I pointed out in my usual blank tone. I could see his head turn to look at me with a sad, sickning look. After I got out, I walked over and opened the door to his side. I scooped Armin into my arms and looked down at him, "It will be okay...you are with me now, nothing will hurt you." 

He looked at me like my words meant something to him. As I looked down at him, you could almost sense the slightest happiness that broke out inside him. A slight smile crept out across my lips. Armin slowly reached up and touched the side of my face, "Can you smile like that when I am around?" he asked softly. My eyes slowly shifted to his hand, "If it makes you feel better than...I suppose I will keep smiling around you."

Armin'S POV:

I couldn't believe when I saw the corpral smile. He looked so handsome, so well put together. When he said he would smile just to make me feel better...it made me feel happy inside. He slowly took me inside the tall castle before me, which I thought of as his home considering how rich this man may be. It was very posh, and modern inside. Everything was in line and organized, and surprisingly clean...for a person his age, you would think that he wouldn't want to clean anything. "Don't get anything dirty, I just cleaned this morning," Levi said sternly. Slowly and carefully I was placed on the floor as he went to grab my crutches so I could walk. I looked around the posh castle, at the modern coloured walls, newly furnished kitchen, freshly painted dark brown walls. 

Everything seemed like something that someone younger would keep their house as. This place made me feel very at home. Very cozy and tight to someone that I barely knew. A body picked me up from behind and brought me up the tall stairs. "I have a room of your own for you out of the very many that there is. Be grateful that Erwin gave me your clothes and books..." Levi said very bluntly. After a few minutes he brought me into a laminet floored room, with a bathroom, setting me on the queen sized bed. I looked up at the man, who had a slightly happy look. It was like I reminded him of someone. No words broke between us for a few minutes, creating a completely silent wall between our bodies. 

"Hey...ummm...do you mind if I sleep with you for a bit? It has been a while since I have had another being beside me and I kind of enjoy it," He blurted out, making me blush heavily. I combed my fingers through my hair and looked at the floor, "I guess you can...but I need to change into some other clothes first..." He quickly walked over to a box and dug out one of my favourite sweaters and a pair of boxers, "Let me help you change! I don't want you getting anymore hurt..." Levi pushed me back on the bed and looked down at me as he took off my shirt, looking at all my scars, as I turned my head and closed my eyes tightly. "What happened to you Armin?" He asked cocking his head to the side