11

minho went to his room and saw that seungmin was still shivering under the cover, minho went closer and observed seungmin. he had his eyes shut and his hands grasping onto the comforter.

seungmin felt his presence and immediately opened his eyes, "minho.." he called. minho raised his eyebrows softly, "are you feeling any better?" asked minho.

"i'm cold." he said.

minho nodded his head, "get some rest, i'll help you warm up." he offered then got under the cover with seungmin and brought him closer to his body, "you'll feel less cold like this." minho said. seungmin was indeed feeling a little better that he leaned closer to minho, burying his face on minho's neck.

"what about your other friend?" asked seungmin quietly, "he's doing fine, don't worry." he said patting seungmin's back. he noticed that seungmin's stiffened body had relaxed and is now holding tightly onto minho's shirt.

"feeling comfortable?" he asked which seungmin nodded his head a little. "alright, go to sleep, i'll wake you up when it's time for lunch."

minho was actually going to do his work at his studio with hyunjin but it seems like seungmin needs him the most. he didn't tell hyunjin beforehand and he can't possibly take his phone now that's laying on the desk because he didn't want to disturb the sleeping seungmin. hell no he's gonna risk to wake him up. it's like when your pet is sleeping with you and the guilt you felt for waking them up.

its been hours, hyunjin was in the basement working on some music without minho of course. well he's not completely alone, he's in a call with one of the member who they're collaborating with.

"it's almost lunch time. is he still sleeping?" asked changbin through the call. hyunjin hummed, "yeah, maybe. i'll go and wake him up. just wait a minute." said hyunjin and went up the floor.

he went to minho's room and swung his door open without knocking, "hyung-" he stopped as he saw minho comfortably sleeping with his arms wrapped around his boyfriend, who was.. awake and is frozen still.

"s..orry." apologized hyunjin and was about to close the door but seungmin called, "um.."

"thankyou for earlier." whispered seungmin. hyunjin smiled then nodded his head, "no worries, how are you feeling?- actually, do you wanna talk outside? minho hyung is kinda.."

seungmin understood what he meant so he carefully broke free from minho's embrace. he covered minho with the comforter nicely before approaching hyunjin.

"lets go to the studio?" said hyunjin more like a question, seungmin nodded his head.