18

"his mother's a witch. don't befriend with him." seungmin heard a middle aged woman said to her son who's in the same class as seungmin. he didn't say anything, he just continued to read his comic book, pushing up his glasses that was sliding down his nose bridge. his friends who heard it, frowned. one of his friend, clenched his fist and was about to say something to the mean woman, but got held back by seungmin's word.

"changbin, don't." seungmin said, without leaving his eyes off the comic. his other two friends patted changbin's back, hoping it will calm him down. changbin sighed and just keep on frowning. he took a glance at seungmin, who really doesn't give a sh about people who badmouthing him.

"i hate those people." said changbin, poking the floor with his fingers. seungmin closed his book then looked at the upset changbin. he smiled, "they were talking about me, why are you the one who's upset? hmm?" he asked, crawling closer to his friends who were sitting across him, with their musical instruments.

seungmin sat across changbin with his legs crossed. their knees touched. changbin's fingers were intertwined with seungmin's. changbin who had his head down low, slowly lifted his head and met seungmin's eyes. he sighed, "they're saying as if they know everything."

"but what she said is true though?" seungmin said with a little smile. the three boys went silent, they looked at seungmin who was smiling, but they know damn well seungmin is not okay. they all know seungmin is in pain. realizing the mood has changed, seungmin chuckled, "don't look at me like that, im fine." he giggled. hell no they going to believe him, changbin could feel his fingers trembled.

"with me, you can stop being an adult. come here." said changbin, spreading his arms for seingmin to come, seungmin gladly hugged changbin and buried his face on changbin's neck, "thankyou changbin." he whispered.

"are you okay seung?" asked minho, caressing seungmin's shoulder. seungmin shook off his somewhat blurry memory and nodded his head then looked at the three boys in front of him, "mmhm, just.." said seungmin while staring at changbin. he felt a familiar feeling of love and care from changbin's eyes and a little bit of, pain.

"can i talk to you for a sec?" asked changbin to seungmin who was with minho. seungmin looked up at changbin then slowly nodded his head. he was about to get up when minho stopped him, "will you be alright?" he asked quietly. seungmin just smiled. changbin was just there standing while watching them.

as both of them walked few meters away from the hut, they stopped infront of a large pond with healthy plants around it. seungmin was amazed by it as he kept smiling while admiring the view in front of him. meanwhile changbin smiled watching seungmin who still gets the same reaction whenever they came here.

"your mother made this for you." he spoke up. seungmin turned his head to the guy besides him, his smile dropped.

"mother?" he asked which changbin nodded, "mmhm."

"how much do you know about me?" asked seungmin, turning his body to him. changbin stared at those genuine curiosity in seungmin's eyes.

"then.. do you want to spend a day with me tomorrow..?"