13

"pack up your things and let's go back to korea." said changbin as he left his room and met with his friends at chan's room. chan raised an eyebrow, "why so sudden?" he asked. jisung who was laying on the couch sat up, "huh?- are you okay?" he asked as he noticed changbin looked like he was gonna cry.

changbin clenched his jaw, holding himself from crying, "i.. think i found seungmin." he said.

the others didn't say anything. it was dead silent. chan bitterly smiled and turned back to his computer, "what do you want for lunch? my treat." he said, changing the subject.

"..really? i want chicken and fries please!" answered jisung then he laid down, scrolling through his phone once again.

"alright~ what do you want changbin?" asked chan.

"i want to go back to korea." he said, stubborn.

"i'm talking about food."

"then i'll go alone and meet seungmin." he said and was about to leave the room but what chan said made him stop.

"he's gone, seo changbin." chan said, "seungmin is gone." he added with slightly a shaky voice.

"well he's not dead he's just missing." emphasized changbin.

"it's been 6 years." chan said, facing changbin.

"yeah? i was in a call with hyunjin and i swear to god i wasn't hallucinating, i heard. seungmin's. voice." he said, "and he said his name was seung." sighed changbin, "so let's.. go back to korea and meet seungmin.."

"..fine. we're going tonight."

"what happened?" asked minho, looking at hyunjin as if he was the cause of seungmin's panic attack.

"i can explain." said hyunjin.

"we'll talk later. seung let's go back to my room." he said then helped seungmin to get on his feet. they passed felix and jeongin who were watching them from the door.

"minho hyung.. really cares for that person isnt he?" said felix as he watched minho wrapped his arms around seungmin. both hyunjin and jeongin looked at each other and stayed quiet.

meanwhile, as seungmin was laid down, minho sighed.

"i'm gonna make lunch and bring some for you alright? for the mean time you can rest." he said patting seungmin's chest. as he was about to go seungmin quickly grabbed his arm, "can i meet with changbin?" he asked once again.

"mm.. we'll see." he said then caressed seungmin's head before stepping out of his room straight to hyunjin who was sitting on the couch with the others.

"explain."