10

"seung?" called minho as he put the tray on the night stand besides seungmin. seungmin opened his eyes, "uh?" he answered. minho cracked a smile, "come on sit down. you need to eat something."

seungmin did as he said then minho blew the hot soup before feeding it to seungmin. seungmin was confused at first but he ate it anyways, "i-i can do it myself-"

"no i'll do it." minho argued. seungmin shut his mouth and eat quietly. after he was done, minho gave him a pill and told him to swallow it with water which he did. then he wet the towel and asked seungmin to lay down comfortably so he can put the wet towel on his forehead.

"seung you see, one of my friend is also not feeling well right now, so i have to go and check if he finished his food or not. alright?" minho said. seungmin hesitated for a second that he didn't notice that he was grasping on minho's sleeve, "oh.. okay. i hope your friend feels better." said seungmin, putting his hand back under the cover.

minho patted his chest then went downstairs to check on felix who's currently arguing with hyunjin.

"what's going on?" asked minho, approaching them. hyunjin sighed, "he wont take his medicine."

minho turned his head to felix who was indeed refusing to consume the poor medicine laying on the table along with a cup of water.

"felix.." minho called then sat next to him, "if you want to get better, eat it. it won't take long." he added. felix just stared at the pills then to minho who was genuinely worried.

"..fine."

"what the what-" hyunjin who tried to make felix eat it, more-like-begging, was too stunned to speak.

"good." minho patted his head.

hyunjin was still questioning his existence when he noticed felix's expression changed. he was frozen on his spot. minho stood up and walked to god knows where. that's when hyunjin decided to ask.

"lix.. do you li-"

"hyunjin hyung!" jeongin cut off, "lets watch this series! kinda fun!" he added then dragged hyunjin away from the kitchen, "whatever you're thinking, keep it to yourself." whispered jeongin.

"you knew?" asked hyunjin which jeongin just nodded his head.