06

"wahh it looks so good!" hyunjin said, already with his utensils looking at the mouthwatering lunch minho just served. minho didn't say anything because his thought was too occupied with seungmin who's in the basement. he was worried he'd get hungry.

"hyung." called hyunjin. minho looked at him with not so interested face, "what." he asked.

"nothing, you have an unusual expression on your face. are you concerned about something?" he asked, as he shoved a spoon full of his lunch. minho raised an eyebrow, not quite surprised that hyunjin noticed it.

"nothing. eat quickly and wash the dishes." he said which made hyunjin rolled his eyes, just so sudden minho's phone rang. he looked at the id, it was jeongin.

"hello-"

"hyung!" he yelled on the other phone, his voice was full of concern. minho frowned as well as hyunjin as he overheard the yelling, "what is it jeongin?" he asked calmly.

"it's felix! he collapsed!"

"la la la.." sung seungmin as he strummed the strings, remembering what minho had taught him. it's been quite awhile since minho had left for lunch and hasn't comeback yet.

seungmin don't particularly feel hungry, so he has no problem surviving without eating in a day. but he do get hungry sometimes, he would usually stay in his doll form so he wont feel hungry at all, so he was living his life with no problem so far.

seungmin was getting bored, being left alone. well nothing new to him. he looked at the guitar and put it aside. he stood up and took a glance on the clock, 4pm.

he then started to walk around the room and observed every instruments that minho kept. it kind of reminds him of something, like a recording studio and whatnot. he don't completely remember where he had seen or heard of it, but for sure he knows about it.

as he was roaming around, he saw few polaroids hanging against the wall. seungmin cracked a smile as he saw minho with bunch of other people, "he looks happy." he said. after he was done walking around, he sat back on the spot where he practiced playing the guitar.

he just sat there, hugging his knees.

"why hasn't he come back yet.." he talked to himself. he then stopped breathing as he remembered the situation and the feeling he feels right now, abandonment.

seungmin's eyes widen, his breathing was inconsistent and his body starts to shiver, "i-is he going to leave me here..? will he put me in a box and send me away? am i gonna be thrown again?" the familiar thoughts every time he's about to get thrown away, came to his mind again.

it was always like this.

kids take a liking to him, giving him names, talking, feed and cuddle with him. but one day, he was left in a box for months. when the box is opened, he met a different kid, he got a new name, they talk, feed and cuddle him and in the end, he's back in a box again.

the thoughts of it makes seungmin anxious.

"in the end.. it's the same afterall.. what was i expecting." he whispered as he cried himself to sleep.