12

"felix?" asked hyunjin as they reached at the basement and heard felix was talking to changbin. felix turned around and noticed hyunjin was with someone, "oh." he said, "you're.."

"h-hello.." greeted seungmin. felix stood up from his seat then smiled, "hi." he said then left the studio, leaving both of them alone with changbin on the phone.

"hello? hyunjin are you there?" called changbin, "oh hyung yeah sorry. minho hyung is still sleeping. did you talk with felix?" he asked, sitting down then beckoned seungmin to sit besides him.

"oh his name was felix? yeah i talked to him. anyways is there anyone with you?" he asked almost immediately. hyunjin hummed, "mmhm? yeah, i'm with minho's boyfriend."

"wait what the- he has a boyfriend?" asked changbin, "not gonna lie i just found out this morning too." he shrugged. then turned to seungmin, "how are you feeling? better?" he asked. seungmin nodded his head, "yes.. a little better." he answered.

"you.." suddenly changbin spoke up, "..hi there, my name is changbin, nice to meet you." he added.

seungmin looked at hyunjin who just nodded his head, signaling that seungmin should introduce himself too.

"h-hello changbin, my name is.. seung." he said.

changbin didn't say anything at first, which confuses hyunjin, "hyung?-"

"seungmin? it's you right?" asked changbin, ignoring hyunjin. you can hear changbin's voice shaking a little, more like he's about to cry.

upon hearing the name "seungmin" seungmin's head rang all over again, but this time it's even more harder and more painful. he had a hard time breathing that he grabbed onto the desk real hard, trying to catch up the air.

"seungmin? you're kim seungmin right?" changbin asked again, "h-hyung i'll call you back later." said hyunjin as he ended the call and bent to seungmin.

"seung are you okay? i-i'll call for the ambulance-"

seungmin grabbed hyunjin's arm and had his mouth opened trying to gasp for air, "i-it h..hurts.." he said, tears started to form.

"seung?" yelled minho from the stairs then he walked into the studio only to see seungmin in pain. he ran towards seungmin and suddenly hugged him, "what happened?" he asked hyunjin.

hyunjin shook his head, "i-i don't know-"

minho bent down the same level as seungmin and grabbed his head, "seung? hey, can you hear me?" he asked softly, "breathe seung." minho was guiding him to inhale and exhale which seungmin followed and was able to breathe properly.

as he calmed down a little, he grabbed minho's sleeve.

"c-changbin.. can i meet him?" he asked.