09

it was six in the morning, minho woke up still expecting seungmin to show up, but it was just a doll on the pillow he placed, unmoved. minho stretched out his arms, "good morning."

minho as usual, he'd do light exercises and drink a cup of water then proceeded to make breakfast. the others were still sleeping. as time pass by, one by one got up from their dreamland and of course upon smelling the breakfast, they went straight to the kitchen.

"do you need help?" asked felix which minho shook his head, "it's fine i'm almost done. where's that asshole? hasnt he woken up yet?" asked minho referring to hyunjin.

"oh he said he was going to your roo-"

"minho hyung." said someone. they turned their head to the side and saw hyunjin with shocked face. minho frowned, "what."

"y-y-you-you!" he stuttered.

"what the hell." minho said, putting down the bowl on the table, "why the hell are you so energetic early in the morning? just sit down and eat will you?"

"y-y-your boyfriend is sick and you'll just let him lie there?!" asked hyunjin. he didn't exactly what to ask, 'who is that boy on your bed'? 'is that why you forbid me to go upstairs'? 'you lived with someone without introducing them to us'?

"boyfriend..?" asked felix.

"huh? what do.." minho stopped as he immediately rushed to his room and saw the sweating and shivering seungmin, he was already covered up with the blanket.

"s-sorry i covered him with your blanket." said hyunjin who was behind minho. he didn't say anything, he approached seungmin as he get on his knees, leveling himself with seungmin who was on the bed.

"seung..?" he called. seungmin slowly opened his eyes, "m-minho? is that you?" he asked, "y-youre back?" he added. minho nodded his head, "yeah, sorry i'm late. how are you feeling?" he asked.

"i'm cold." said seungmin. minho then put his palm on seungmin's forehead, "you're boiling. wait here i'll bring something." he said and stood up, only to realize that his friends have been watching them the whole time, "the hell are you guys doing here?"

"who's that?" asked jeongin.

"none of your business. now go eat your breakfast before it gets cold." scolded minho which they went back to the kitchen.

minho thought that making porridge will take time so he just made hot soup and mix it with rice. he then grabbed a bowl of water and a clean cloth then rushed back to his room.

"is that really his boyfriend?"

"atleast he's got a type."