15

"hey changbin." answered minho. upon hearing changbin's name, seungmin's ears perked up and he turned around to face minho. minho saw seungmin did it and can't help but smile. seungmin's eyes were sparkling that minho had to cover seungmin's eyes and talked to changbin.

"huh? you just landed in korea? what the- huh? oh.. alright. with who?" asked minho then took a glance on seungmin who just removed minho's hand away from his eyes.

"uh.. okay, he also wanted to meet you. mmhm, okay see you tomorrow." he ended the call and put back his phone on the table.

"we'll meet changbin and his friends tomorrow morning," said minho, tugging himself under the cover.

"really?" asked seungmin, minho couldn't traced the excitement on his voice so he asked, "are you not excited to see him?"

"i'm kind of nervous.. his name sounds familiar and when he said 'kim seungmin' my head pounded so bad.. i thought that he must've known me.. so i wanted to meet him and maybe.. i would remember something.."

"mmhm alright, just go to sleep, we have to wake up early tomorrow." minho said. seungmin nodded his head then snuggled closer to minho which made minho shocked at his sudden action but cuddled him anyways, "feeling comfortable?" asked minho, he might as well develop a habit asking whether seungmin's feeling comfortable or not. seungmin nodded his head, "mmhm. you're so warm." he said.

"and i like the way you smell." thought seungmin but he didn't want to creep minho out.

meanwhile in the guest room,

hyunjin threw himself on the bed which bounced him and felix. felix was still awake, playing with his phone and hyunjin is on the edge of flying to dreamland, his eyelid is already that heavy.

"hyunjin." called felix. hyunjin who was about to closed his eyes, forced it to open and hummed, "uh?" he asked, fight for his life to stay awake.

"what would you do when you thought that you're the main character but actually you're just a mere side character?" he asked.

"i.. would make my own world and be the main character." answered hyunjin in his sleepy tone. felix turned off his phone then stared at the ceiling, "i wish it was that easy." he mumbled then closed his eyes, "good night hyunjin." he said.

"he might be the one that you want, but there is someone that you need." said hyunjin, "goodnight." he added and went to his dreamland.

"someone that i need.." thought felix before falling asleep.