17

the grasp on mino's sleeve loosened after changbin ran as fast as he could to hug the crying boy in front of him. he hugged seungmin tightly as he felt his eyes getting teary. his hands trembled, then he caressed seungmin's head, "you're back.." he whispered, "i missed you." he added. seungmin didn't say anything but what he felt at that time was warmth, love and peace. seungmin didn't know why he cried, but he just felt like it. the moment he saw the three boys in front of him, he just felt like crying.

jisung and chan who was standing in their place tried their best not to cry.

seungmin who couldn't hold his tears, slowly hugging back changbin. but instead of embracing him, he pushed changbin away and hid behind minho. the three boys were so confused. changbin who just got pushed, stopped crying and slowly looked at seungmin, hurt.

"seungmin..?" he called.

seungmin sniffed and wiped his tears, "m-minho.." he whispered. minho looked at seungmin and gave him a little smile, "it's fine seung," he said, ruffling his hair and wiping his tears with his thumb. seungmin nodded his head and kept close to minho while grabbing onto minho's shirt. changbin watched them and felt his heart broke into pieces.

minho looked at the boys in front of him, "do you mind giving him some time to adjust..?" asked minho. chan looked at him and gave a small smile while nodding, "mmhm." he hummed.

"here eat up." minho said to seungmin which seungmin listened to him and started to eat and the others joined.

changbin, chan and jisung just watched seungmin, lively eating, safe and sound. jisung unknowingly let out a tear which he quickly wiped it off. chan noticed it but he didn't dare to speak up or else it's him who'd burst out crying. changbin then suddenly put a piece of chicken strips on top of seungmin's spoon, "try those combinations, you'll like it." he said. seungmin slowly looked at changbin, to his spoon then to minho who just nodded his head. seungmin ate it and his eyes sparkled.

changbin giggled, "it's good right?" he asked which seungmin nodded enthusiastically then told minho to try eating it also. changbin just smiled at them. chan took a glance on changbin and clearly knows that he's in pain.

"hey seungmin, what do you think about this place?" asked chan. seungmin looked at him then thought.

"it's really quiet and peaceful, it feels really.. nostalgic."

"this place.." changbin stopped then looked at chan and jisung who nodded their heads, "belonged to your mother." he continued.

"mother..? how.."

"we used to hang out here everyday after school.. remember?" jisung said. seungmin furrowed his eyebrows as little bit of his memory flooded his head.