08

it was around eight at night, the four of them finally reached at minho's house. they had dinner outside, so they just went straight to bed, some took a shower and hit the hay. felix and hyunjin were both in the guest room while jeongin decided to sleep in the living room.

minho was chilling in his room, still feeling like he had forgotten something. he had his arms pillowed his head and his other hand over his stomach, his index finger were tapping his stomach.

he was starting to fall asleep, but then

"oh shit the doll." he cussed and rushed to the basement, startling jeongin who was playing with his phone, "are you okay hyung?" he asked but no answer.

minho almost stumbled on the stairs as he accidentally skipped two stairs. he opened the door to the studio and expecting to see seungmin waiting. but there lies a small doll on the floor besides the guitar. minho sighed, face palming himself for forgetting him in here.

he walked closer to the doll, he bent down, "seung? are you there? i'm back.." he said. he waited and waited but seungmin never shows up. he then decided to just bring him to his room, he thought it'll be risky to let him outside since his friends are here.

"hyung?" someone called. minho turned around and saw jeongin, "are you okay?" he asked. minho slowly nodded his head, "uh.. yeah. what are you doing here?"

"nothing it's just, you were rushing and didn't reply to me.. isnt that the cursed doll hyunjin gave? you still keep it?" he asked, pointing to the doll that was on minho's hand.

"oh, yeah.. i thought it'll be a waste to throw it away.. so.." minho shrugged, he then ruffled jeongin's head, "i'll go sleep now yeah?" he said. jeongin hummed in response, "good night hyung."

minho went to his room and put seungmin on the pillow just right besides him. he lays down while staring at the doll, "seung, are you okay?" he asked, "i'm sorry i left you alone." he added.

"mm.." he was expecting seungmin to show up but he didn't, "..sleep well."