𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 9

(Btw most of you wanted the white dress, there is a picture how I imagined it at the top;))

When I woke up I immediately remembered it was THE day. It was the day of the Raven. My eyes fluttered open, just to see the prettiest angel laying besides me, eyes still closed and small snorts coming from her mouth. When I realized I started smiling wide, just because looking at her, I started smiling even wider.

Then I finally dragged myself out of Larissa's bed, to take a shower. Yes, I was sleeping in her room once again and I can't even reconize sleeping in mine...
Til now Wednesday must have realized something is wrong but I guess she just doesn't care.

In Larissa's bathroom I grabbed a spare towel for later and quickly went in the shower cabin. God I was so damn nervous because of the Raven tonight. What will Larissa think of my dress? Which one should I actually wear? What is she going to wear?
Stop. Once again I was overthinking, a bad behavior I can't stop with...

After showering, I trew myself into some loose jeans and a grey pullover from no one less than Larissa. I couldn't resist, it laid there in the bathroom so perfectly for me to grab it...

A look back in Larissa's bedroom, told me she was still sleeping like a baby. I actually wanted to make myself on the way to Marilyn, but I hesitated and quickly grabbed a post-in and a pen to write Larissa a small letter. I knew she would be confused if I left without saying anything.

"𝓘'𝓶 𝓪𝓵𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 & 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝔀𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾. 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ♡"

And with that I left and closed the door quiet behind me.
At Marilyn's door, I knocked and no 2 seconds later my best friend opened the door to pull me into a tight hug.
"I don't know about you, but I am so EXITED!" Marilyn practically screamed while jumping up and down. "First calm down Mary, use that energy at night on the dancefloor and second I AM TOO!"

"Okay, okay. My plan: First we go down into the hall see if everybody's doing their job, then we go eat with Larissa if she's awake, then we go back to my room without Larissa because she's not allowed to see you and then we go to the ball!"

Marilyn said her whole speech in one breath and then looked expectant to me, waiting for a response.
"Euhm-yes?"
Marilyn shook her head laughing about me, but leaving it like that. She then took my hand and dragged me out of her room. We made us on our way to the halls of the Raven to look what's going on. When I first got in, I looked around in awe. The decoraters truely did a great job, it looked fabulous.

Marilyn and I stayed some time, making sure everything is like we wish it to be before we both went back to our rooms. Marilyn let me get Larissa, so we could eat breakfast together. I went inside Larissa's room to see she was still in bed even in the same position when I left 40 minutes ago. Holy how could she sleep so long? Oh- I forgot about last night... but still it's 12 AM.

Suddently I had a wicked plan. I didn't hesitate to kick off my airforce before climbing into bed besides her. Then I grabbed the blanket she was wrapped in and pulled her down, so she was left there in just a shirt and panties. Her eyes fluttered and she grumbled under her breathe, trying to get the blanket back.
"Oh no honey, we gonna be late for breakfast!" I said before attacking her face with kissed all over it.

Two big hands found the sides of my face and pulled me into a real kiss on the lips. Her tongue quickly found mine and they danced around before I pulled back.

"Mary will be wondered where we are..." of course she didn't care a bit and pulled me back before wispering seductive in my ear " I rather want you for breakfast either..." And like a shoot a heat broke out in my body. Then suddently Larissa got up and went into the bathroom. I sat on the bed, flushed and don't understanding the world anymore...

-

After breakfast with Marilyn and Larissa, I went with Marilyn to her room after I said my goodbyes to my beloved one. Back in Marilyn's room I sat in a chair in the middle of the bedroom. Marilyn searched everything together for my 'big day' like she called it.
"God Marilyn, you let it sound like my wedding!" I laughted out while she started to curl the thirt streak of my y/h/c hair. "Oh shush y/n, this may not be your wedding but it's a bid day trough, so shut up" she playfully said while slapping my arm sarcastically.

-

2 hours, 33 minutes and 19 seconds later- yes, i counted the time- I was standing in front of the big mirrow in Marilyn's room and Marilyn behind me, smiling wide. I roamed my eyes over my own body in the reflection. I was to stunned to speak. Marilyn truely did a great job. My hair was curled in big curls, which fell free over my shoulders. My makeup was made of a big eyeliner, just like i liked it, golden eyeshadow and some highlighter. And I decided for the white dress, which loosely fit onto my body.

"Wow Mary, you're damn talented, you know that?"
"Thanks y/n, now take a seat and wait for me to get finished too."

-

By the time Marilyn made herself ready, I sat in the chair where I sat in 3 hours ago when Marilyn did my hair. The most of the time I trought about Larissa, what she would be wearing and how it's going to be. Without thinking twice I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted her.

"𝓘 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓸 𝓮𝔁𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽. 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓘 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾..."

All my emotions and troughts where in this one message. I knew she wouldn't read it now, since she made herself ready currently.

"Ok I'm ready! How do I look?" Marilyn was dressed in black slacks and a black blouse with trompet sleeves.
"Absolutely stunning Mary!"
Marilyn walked up to me and squeezed my shoulder as a 'thank you' while smiling to me.
"Now, go get you're girl y/n!"

-
At this point it was already 7pm and most of the people where already in the hall, dancing and chatting with one another. I stood with Marilyn waiting for Larissa. I got slowly nervous, where is Larissa?
And right in this moment she walked into the hall. Gosh, my brain stopped working when I saw her walking up to me. I held myself up on Marilyns shoulder, with that she turned to me to see what's going on. But I didn't hear her, my fully attention was on the stunning 6'3 feet tall woman almost in front of me.

She didn't say anything. She just came to me and pulled me in for a kiss. First I didn't kiss back, because we're still in public and we were like secret?
But then she pulled back her hands still in my neck.

"I wanted to kiss you too and dance with you and hold you.
Listen, you're old enough, you don't need to be a student here. Would you like to teach here, at nevermore? I want to make us public... If you don't want to I totally- I shut her up with a kiss on the lips, this time she kissed back immediately and my hands found her shoulders. "Yes-yes-YES!" I managed to breath out between the kisses.
I really needed to pull myself together to not start to cry and ruin the almost 3 hours work of my best friend. When I pulled back I stared into her damp eyes.
"Larissa Weems, do you wanna be my girlfriend?"
"Yes, more than anything" and until then I didn't see that Marilyn stood besides us with her phone in hands, a single tear rolling down her cheek.
"I'm gonna play this video on your wedding girls" Marilyn managed to breath out between a sob.
Larissa and I just laughed, Marilyn joining us soon. I pulled my girlfriend into my arms and snuggled into her neck.

"I'll love you forever"
"I love you too. Til my last breath"

-
Are you still alive? Next chaper will be smut bc I know that's what you're here for;)
-c