𝓮𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

(I would listen to 'Your song' by Lady gaga/Elton John this chapter;))

"Y/n pleaseee, this is the 18th dress! Can you please be not that picky!" Marilyn breathed out, sitting on a little grey sofa in a bride and groom fashion boutique.

"I'm sorry Marilyn! I would like to be also not that picky, but it's my wedding and I hopefully marry just once, so it should be special..." I was indeed annoyed to, dress after dress was nothing for me.

"Okay girl...What do you think about a suit?" Marilyn asked me hopefully, after thinking about it for some seconds.

Okay literally. Why didn't I come to this Idea by myself?
"Marilyn, thank you for lighting up my dreamy brain. Of course, a suit !"
I saw that Marilyn was released by my response and already made her way to the second floor, where the suits were located.

Already with the 3th suit which I picked out I was so in love.
"Mary! I think I found the one!" I screamed out of the changing room, so Marilyn would hear me.
It was actually a pretty basic white one, but it's pattern was so pretty and fitted me perfectly.

(Yes this is Cate Blanchett y'all^^)

Confidently I stepped out of the changing room again and stepped on the little platform, spinning around to give Marilyn a 360 view.
Turning my head back into Marilyn's direction, I saw her eyes sparkle.
"Gorgeous! Larissa is gonna faint, believe me." she told me stern with a smirk on her face.

----

Two weeks later i woke up not in my bed, but on a mattress in Marilyn's room. She had insisted it would be bad luck for the brides to sleep in the same bed, so she had confirmed Larissa, she wouldn't harm me and that I could sleep in her room. Battering my lashed a few times to get a clear view, I saw Marilyn's bed was already made.

After getting up I saw my suit laying on the bed with a little sheet of paper.

-
Hi sleepyhead,

I am already at the location, preparing everything for later. Take a shower and have breakfast, I'll be back to help you with makeup and hair!

X Mary
-

Smiling to myself, I made my way to the little kitchen which was attached to Marylin's room. Actually her 'room' was more like a little one room flat.

After putting on some good vibes music, which contained Taylor's midnights album today, I swayed my hips lightly and first of all made myself a latte macchiato. To my coffee I ate some french toast and a few fruits.
Afterwards I took a shower like Marilyn also told me, washing every spot on my body. Soon I stepped out of my bathroom, already in my underwear and some shorts, skin lotioned. To be honest I wasn't that calm I thought I would be, I was getting more nervous with any second.
"I'm gonna marry the girl of my dreams today..." I murmured to myself, slowly believing what that meant.
"That's correct my dear. Now let's start to make you intoxicating!" I suddently heard a familiar voice say behind me, wich made me jump a bit.