𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10

(Y/n is a switch, take it or not;))

The rest of the evening, I spent with Larissa. Marilyn said her goodbyes after she filmed Larissa's 'vows of love', to give us both some time alone.
Larissa and I gracefully took this opportunity to dance along the music in a small corner of the hall, to take not the whole attention on us. Though we got some weird glances from students and teachers but we basically didn't care. This was our night and nobody could have destroy it.

And when people after people have left the hall, 𝓶𝔂 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭 and I decided to also go sleeping. Well- that's actually not right. We decided to go to bed...

And when we left the halls of the Raven, Larissa asked me a question.

"Y/n would you like to move in with me in my room...I know you almost live there anyway so, would you now that it's official?"

"I thought you would never ask me." I wispered near her lips before giving them a quick, but still loving kiss. "I'm gonna get my last stuff, you my love, get already comfortable." Once again I pecked her usual red lips and then left her standing there.

I didn't turn around but I'm sure she still stood there, looking after me, can't handling the tease.

When I got into my old room, I heard nothing. Hmh maybe Wednesday is finally done writing her book. It was dark, so I thought Wednesday would be asleep already. I took out my phone and turned on my flashlight to find my things. But when I turned them on, I saw Wednesday in her bed cuddled up with, I consider to know her as Enid. I smiled to myself and quickly gave the two their privacy.

Back in front of my new room, I opened the door and stepped in with a single bag in my hand. And this bag dropped to the floor when I saw Larissa on 𝓸𝓾𝓻 bed. She laid there casually with a book in her hands, very normal, if there wasn't her outfit. She didn't wear anything exept a blood red lingerie set, almost only made of lace. My jaw dropped while I froze at the spot.

"You okay, darling?" Larissa's angelic voice suddently filled my ears up. I choked down the imaginary ball in my troat and didn't manage to say a single word, so I just nooded. "Cat got your tongue?" Oh how good I remember how these words left her speechless. They're working on me like that as well.

"Yes...I mean-no.." I really was like on drugs, my brain just didn't work.
"Good, take of your clothes then." was what I heard next and I immediately did as she asked. But I wouldn't be me without tease. So I finally got a little bit of confidence back and slowly stripped off my white silk dress.

My eyes laid on Larissa, but she was way to bussy to look back. Her eyes roamed my now half naked body like she's a hungry panther and I'm her meal. And I'm gonna be.

I slowly made my way to the bed where Larissa already waited for me needy, I saw that in her eyes.
I crawled in between Larissa's legs and placed my hands in her neck. Then I leaned in and we started to kiss passionately.

Her saliva mixed with mine and we both let out some muffled wimpers, while our tongues fought with one another.
"God, you're so hot Larissa.." I mumbled against Larissa's lips while still kissing her.

After a while my kisses went down her beautful face to her neck, where I nibbled softly on some spots.
Her small moans sent shivers down my spine with everyone of them. I stripped down the bra strap and looked back up to her. 
"Can I take that off, it's distracting me from somehing?" I used  my puppy eyes but my seductivest voice I could manage.

"Yes please." was all I needed to clip open her bra and let her breasts fall free. Then I immediately connected my lips to one of her boobs and caressed the left and later on the right. I actually was about too pull down her panties, but Larissa had other plans with me.