Chapter - 2

" EVERY RELATIONSHIP SHOULD HAVE LOVE AND HONESTY FROM BOTH SIDES !" Lovehater, akuma yelled as she continued to shoot countless couples with her cane

" EVERY RELATIONSHIP SHOULD HAVE LOVE AND HONESTY FROM BOTH SIDES !" Lovehater, akuma yelled as she continued to shoot countless couples with her cane. Cane shoots laser in pink or black colour beans, depending on honesty and love for each other in couple. Pink for yes and black for no.

Yet another akuma has terrorised Paris peace. Students in school alike Parisians in Paris were having a peaceful day until a akumatised lady attacked them. Nino thought as he hid safely behind a trashcan while Alya ran really close to the akuma. He didn't try to warn her this time since she never listen to him. He just watched as she followed akuma thinking how it was all nice before she began to question his opinion so harshly.

All of his thoughts were crushed as a laser shoot his girlfriend in chest and her phone fell to floor.

" Alya ? Alya can you hear me ? Are you okay ?" Nino asked with worry running towards her touching her Alya.

" Don't touch me !! I hate you !! ", Alya yelled in anger and almost hate in her voice and ran away. Leaving shocked Nino and his chest hurting with her words. He slided down in the alley wall and sat down in shock.

He knew what akuma power was, he couldn't believe it. She hated him ? It made sense. He sat around for many hours or minutes but akuma was defeated now. He didn't calling or finding Alya, just went home. He thought he could talk to Adrien and Marinette before asking Alya. He needed someone tell who could advise him.

He figured he would ask them tomorrow. Now a days Adrien and Marinette hang out so much. He didn't know or when but two quickly became close friends. Marinette who used to stutter around her crush Adrien now rambles so much to him.

Before so deep into in it, Ladybug landed in front of him with his turtle miraculous.

" Nino, will you help us ?", she opened her hand to reveal turtle miraculous. He nodded and took it. After they defeated the akuma, Alya was no where to found. He tried to call her and message but nothing.

He slept that night with heavy heart, no call or message from Alya.

***

Few weeks ago, after stone akuma Adrein life got more interesting. Master Fu began give lessons to him. He had learned so much about miraculous and life. Master Fu also gave many good advise to him and tells him how life work.

Adrien now looked with different light. He also got wise, no longer let people walk over him or take advantage of him and learned how to say no.

Adrien learned how a touch works, now he know how to no to Chloe's touch and had learned how he didn't like to touched by her. Which has caused problems in their friendship but he doesn't mind. He learned how bad Chloe can be, he has watched her bully others.

He also has found himself a close friend in Marinette. After talking to her about Chloe's bullying and everything else he and Marinette got close. He still remember how nervous Marinette for talking to him before she got comfortable around him and talking to him.