Chapter 14

When Adrien reached his house aka super cold Mansion he had feelings that something wasn't right and he was right as his father was sitting on the dinner table with him without any scheduling beforehand

When Adrien reached his house aka super cold Mansion he had feelings that something wasn't right and he was right as his father was sitting on the dinner table with him without any scheduling beforehand. And he was right as he opened his month.

" Adrien, sit ", Gabriel said.

Adrien sat down on the other end of the unnecessary long table while Gabriel was sitting at the head with Natalie standing next to him. He felt uncomfortable under their gaze. Something bad was about to happen, he could feel small pets on his chest from where Plagg was hiding. He was trying to comfort him.

" Good evening Father ", Adrien greeted.

" I heard Lila was arrested today. Is that right ?", Gabriel questioned but it felt like it was a statement.

" Yes ", Adrien wondered how he knew because the media wasn't aware.

Police did arrest her and they would keep her in the cell for 24 hours while they tried to contact her parents then they would take her to the court. Police told them not to spread news until they contacted her parents and prepared her case. So it is definitely as odd as he knows.

" Hmmm I have a new proposal for you. I have designed something very new and of course you will be modeling it but few designs are of women and since Lila has been arrested, you will date Kagami and she will model with you ", Gabriel ordered.

" What ! No ! I won't date Kagami ", Adrien nearly shouted.

He had no problem modeling with Kagami, they are friends but dating her ? Can't he just model with her. He doesn't have feelings for her and he won't date her for Gabriel's benefit.

" No ?", Gabriel said coldly.

" Yes I don't have any feelings for her like that so I won't date her. Can't I just model with her ?", Adrien said.

" No. Dating her will be beneficial for you and as well as for the company. Her mother has already invested in our stocks and she is a great girl with a perfect attitude hence you have to date her and that's final ", Gabriel stood up and walked out.

Adrien slumped down in his chair. He doesn't care at all and didn't even listen to him or ask how he is. Just ordered and told this and that and all for the benefit of himself and his company. No care for his son.

Adrien stood up, abandoning his dinner which had been placed in front of him and walked to his room. Once inside he locked the door. Plagg flew in front of him and looked at him in sympathy. He sighed.

" Plagg claws out ", He transformed into Cta Noir.

Now Cat Noir jumped and scaled the building. Just running away. He felt free, not suffocating inside that damn mansion and near that man that he called himself a father. Always ordering, calling out his mistakes but never taking time to sit down and just ask about something.