Chapter 4

" Really ?", Nino asked in a heartbroken voice

" Wow Alya wow", Nino said in disbelief, " okay let's break up but I'm telling you only the truth but you don't believe me ", Nino said

" You are just like Marinette ! Lila's not a liar ! We are done !", Alya yelled then walked to Lila.

Nino sighed sadly making Adrien grip his shoulder in confront.

The whole gasped and starred at Nino and Alya unsure what to do. And more shocking on the news of Lila being a liar.

" What do you mean Lila is a liar ?", Rose asked.

" She's a liar. She has been lying to all of you for a while now. I thought it was harmless but Marinette it isn't ", Adrien told them.

" Yeah it's true ", Marinette agreed.

" Marinette I thought you pushed your jealousy aside ! You can't attack or call Lila names without proof ", Alya told her in a cold tone.

" It's true ! Marinette is not saying this out of jealousy ", Adrien angrily realised how bad the situation was.

" Don't worry Alya, I'm sure Adrien only says this because somehow Marinette convinced him", Lila butted in.

" Yeah , true ", Alya said, " I can't believe you Marinette ".

" I'm sure Lila is not Lying. I mean she is so nice ", Rose said and multiple people joined her like Mylene, Ivan, Sabrina, Max and Kim.

Alex didn't say anything and so did Nathaniel. Nino sides with Marinette though as he said before that Lila is lying. Chloe just sat there angrily at Marinette for what happened with Adrien at the park yesterday.

" Okay fine be like that !", Marinette left the room making Adrien and Nino follow her.

****

" I'm sorry ", Marinette says after the escape the classroom and sat down in the park.

" It's okay, it's not your fault ",Nino says.

" Are you going to be okay ?", Adrien asked.

" Yeah I will be fine", Nino said smiling slightly.

" Okay between how did you know that Lila is lying ?", Marinette asked curiously.

She asked genuinely curiously. She didn't know how he found Lila lying and wanted to know.

** Flashback **

Nino sighed for the nth time after the
Akuma loves haters, he has been doubting how much Alya loves him or not. He didn't know what went wrong with their relationship. He was always careful, never cheated, never did anything to upset Alya. So he had no idea why Alya said she hates him.

Maybe because of the akuma but akuma revealed trust and love for each other. But after getting hit by akuma, Alya hated him. That was bothering him the most. And he had no idea why.