Chapter 3

" I'm very glad Adrien that you have learned how to set boundaries between friends, no matter how close you once were or how many years you know them ", Master fu said after hearing Adrien's explanation on the recent behaviour of Chloe after she s...

" I'm very glad Adrien that you have learned how to set boundaries between friends, no matter how close you once were or how many years you know them ", Master fu said after hearing Adrien's explanation on the recent behaviour of Chloe after she saw him and Marinette in the park.

They were sitting in Master fu's house. Adrien of course faked his piano lessons and got here for master fu classes. He told in detail of conservation between him and Chloe about Marinette.

" Thank you Master fu. There's another thing I want to discuss with you " Adrien said slightly nervous of his reaction.

" Go on ", Master fu hummed him to continue.

" There's this girl in our class named Lila, she speaks tons of lies in every breath she takes. Marinette has tried to call her out but our class didn't hear her out and called her jealous. I was aware of her lying but I didn't tell the rest of my friends or class and also stopped Marinette from telling them. I did this because I thought she was like a tabloid and will stop. But she didn't and it's harming Marinette. She also told me that Lila has threatened her before and is affecting her friendship with the class ", Adrien explained everything about his mistakes and all.

" That's not very nice of this girl, what did you do after Marinette told you about her threatening and harming her friendship with the class ", Master fu well mannered his reactions, having heard about this from Ladybug aka Marinette but he wanted to hear how much Adrien has improved and learned.

" I firstly apologized to Marinette for stopping and not doing anything about it before. After I thought and figured even if I told class or anyone about Lila lying it will not work so I told her we will gather evidence of her lying and present to others ", Adrien said relief after he wasn't scolded for his mistake.

He still has to learn that for every mistake, he does not have to be scolded or have punishment. Sometimes it's like a lesson to learn and improve. That's what Master fu wants from him.

" That's very wise of you. But it will also harm you since you have told how friendship is affected by the Lila girl. I suggest you to wait more and see if anyone else figures her lies out and joins you. It will also help you decide how much you can trust your classmates ", Master fu advises.

He had given the same advice to Marinette and also told her about Chloe not getting miraculous. He also told her that she can't trust Alya much with miraculous right now if she can't trust her in civilian form.

" Okay I understand", Adrien says.

" Also you can't give miraculous to Chloe now. She already has revealed her identity to Hawkmoth but even after we trusted her she has proved herself not to improve with her behaviour so no miraculous for Chloe. You can find someone else who thinks is fit for bee miraculous ", Master fu again advises the cat holder.

" Of course, I'll do both. Find someone else who I can trust with the Lila situation but also in fit for bee miraculous too ", Adrien says determined.

" Thank you for meeting with me, I have now to go ", Adrien calls for his transformation and leaves after Master fu says goodbye.