Chapter 7

" Why the fuck you are calling me for ? "

" Did you forget our deal ?", Lila said.

" Of course not, but why are you calling me right now ?", Chloe said.

" I want you to this starting today ", Lila said.

" What makes you think I'll do as you order me ?", Chloe said angrily.

" Well you want miraculous don't you ?", Lila said.

" Fine! ", Chloe said unhappy, " What do you want me to do ?",

" Well here ", Lila explained her plans.

Chloe listed and did everything Lila said after releasing what she was doing and added her ideas and made the plan better before they hung up and got ready for the school today.

***

Lila and Chloe meet at the bathroom really early before their classes start. They were going to spread false news of Nino being a bad boyfriend all over the school so they can get him akumatised. Chloe just wanted miraculous and benefits so she is helping as Lila promised her she will help in getting Miraculous in exchange for her help.

Chloe agreed after her fight with Adrien. She realised that he really won't be her friend until Marinette is gone so she's helping her after of course promise of getting Miraculous in return. Lila showed her fake fox miraculous to get her to believe in her.

They meet early so they can get ideas and talk around before their classmates get here. They decided they would start from the school's bathroom and pretend to talk about Alya in sympathy and paint Nino in bad light so other girls in the bathroom hear it and spread it in the whole school.

Unfortunately or fortunately before they could enter they saw Juleka talking to Nathaniel and Marc in the locker room on their way. They were talking in low voices so they hid and listened in.

" Hey Nathaniel and Marc", Juleka greeted.

" Hey Jules " they returned the greeting.

" Do you know if Marinette is coming to the art room today ?", Juleka asked.

" Un no I don't know but she isn't coming for the past 2 days, why ?", Marc answered.

" I have to apologise to her ", Juleka said.

" For Lila's lying thing ?", Nathaniel guessed.

" Yeah..wait you know ?", Juleka said shocked.

" Yes I didn't know at first but Max here helped me get to see the truth ", Nathaniel answered grabbing Marc's hand.

" Oh nice. Luka helped me realise it so I think I should apologise to Marinette ", Juleka said.

" It's okay I'm sure she will forgive you ", Marc offered.