Chapter 11

" Here's everything I could write down ", Adrien showed 3 pages with full writing

" Oh that's a lot  ", Marinette exclaimed.

" They are all drafts between, I have to write it down in notes or shorter form " Adrien explained.

They were standing in front of the school after school was done. Today's school was uneventful, with same energy in the classroom. Lila and her group on one side while Juleka, Alix and Max sat around Marinette and her group during class and lunch. Which earned them glares.

" Should we do a presentation instead ? Like a slide show with her lies then a short video or written proof of truth ?", Marinette suggested.

" That's a great idea ! It would be a really long presentation but it will also help us in exposing her ", Adrien praised.

" Yeah, okay I will tell others to meet us at my house today and we will compare drafts then tell others to make separate presentations then will combine them ", Marinette said.

" Of course, also how are you doing to get videos of Ladybug and Cat Noir ?", Adrien asked, curious.

" Oh I was hoping I could catch them when they are patrolling the city ", Marinette lied.

She was planning to tell Cat Noir when they meet tonight for the patrol that Marinette had approached her and told her about Lila and their plan and she has agreed to shoot a video and also it will help if Cat Noir can also go and shoot a video as well.

If Cat Noir suggested that they can shoot video together then she back up plan was to say and go to Aurore and get her to interview them and make a video. Since of course she is Ladybug's hence she can't be at both places.

" Okay, let me know if you need help ", Adrien said, smiling.

Adrien has already planned to stop by Marinette's balcony and agree to film the interview. He just has to tell Ladybug so they can go together. Hopefully she will agree with him.

" Okay, others also told me that they have drafts ready and can meet me at my house at 4 PM, does that work for you as well ?", Marinette looked up from her phone where she was texting group chat.

" Yeah sure, I don't have anything to do ", Adrien said agreeing to meet at her house on time.

***

" Do you understand?", Gabriel asked.

" Yes sir, I'll do it ", Lila replied.

Gabriel had called her since he has a full proof plan to get Marinette akumatised. He believed that the strong hearted girl will be the best akuma and she will succeed in getting Miraculous of Ladybug and Cat Noir. He just explained and told Lila what to do for his plan to work.

" In return I get to date Adrien, right ?" Lila asked smirking.

" Only if you succeed, if you fail I won't let you ", Gabriel nodded, grimacing.