Chapter 10

The next day started more peacefully, no akuma in sight

The next day started more peacefully, no akuma in sight. The school has started as normal as it can be because of new changes in the environment of the classroom. With Alix, Marinette , Adrien and Nino in 1 group. While others siding with Alya and Lila.

Juleka now sat alone, even after whole misunderstanding and leading Rose to become akumatised, Rose is not talking to her and instead talking to Lila. Juleka is deeply hurt by this. She doesn't understand how Rose can't figure out who's the Liar here and why she is still talking and hanging out with Lila.

Juleka now hangs out with Marc and Nathaniel in the Art room and sits with Marinette, Nino and Adrien during lunch, Alix joins them too. She is grateful that they forgive her and give her a chance. Nathaniel and Marc also have talked to Marinette and are in the team as well.

" Hey Juleka, can I ask you something ?"

Juleka turned to the person who called for her and got shocked a little to find its Max. Although their classroom has a good relationship with everyone before Lila came except Chloe. Her and Max weren't close so it's unusual to see Max calling for her.

" Yes Max what is it ?", Juleka said.

" This is gonna sound really weird but do you have photos from yesterday ? The ones that Rose got akumatised over ? I'm sorry but they looked like they were heavily edited so I wanted to look over them .", Max

" Oh well I don't have them but the were edited I can tell you that ", Juleka answered.

" Oh ", Max gasped, " That means someone purposely made them to look like you were flirting with two gay couples ?", he realised.

" Yes " Juleka said simply.

" I'm sorry that happen. My Robot, Markov said it was done to get Rose akumatised and make your friendship weak ", Max continued.

" I know ", Juleka said, " It's because I told Rose that Lila is not a nice person so this happen "

" Lila ? Oh it's true that she's lying ? ", Max asked buffled.

" Yes you can ask Markov I'm sure he will agree with me ", Juleka said.

" Yes Miss Juleka is 100% right ", Markov said.

" Why you didn't tell me ?", Max asked him.

" It's because miss Marinette had already told everyone did but nobody believed it so I thought you would turn me off too ", Markov said.

" Oh Markov I'm sorry. I had made a huge mistake. I'll make it correct now ", Max said as he apologises to Markov.

" Of course ", Markov said they say bye to Juleka.

Max still feels terrible as he not only believed a huge liar, he also broke Marinette's trust and their friendship and as well as made his robot feel unsafe. He made a plan to apologise to her during lunch. He mentally slaps himself for being dumb.