Chapter 8

Nino walked into school gates confused at the crowd gathered in

Nino walked into school gates confused at the crowd gathered in. Nino wasn't expecting everyone to turn to him with wide eyes and shocked expressions as he walked up in front to see Alya and Lila talking but everyone was quiet so they were able to hear everything.

Alya looked at Nino walking up and marched straight to him in anger.

" Nino ! Who are you to say bad things about me to Ladybug ?", Alya yelled.

" What ? I don't know what you are talking about ? ", Nino said confused.

" Oh yeah ?! How about I remind you that you are petty enough that you complained about me to Ladybug and now she has removed me as Rena Rouge ", Alya yelled uncaring about the standing audience.

Students gasped and looked shocked at each other, hearing about it and learning from the source was different. Alya just admitted about being Rena Rouge and blamed the change of fox's miraculous hero into Nino that just confirmed about Nino being Carapace or at least he has connection to Ladybug.

" Alya ?? What are you saying I didn't do anything ? ", Nino said horrified.

" Stop looking innocent ! I didn't know you would be petty enough to convince Ladybug to remove me as Rena Rouge so you could be the best Carapace ??", Alya yelled.

Nino looked in shock as she yelled accusing of things he didn't do but also revealed her and his identity too. He gasped in shock, betrayal and sadness. He knew Ladybug was switching miraculous, she even gave him another guy that doesn't mean he was the one who told her to do so.

It was the decision of Ladybug and Cat Noir themselves. Looks like they were right to remove Alya as Rena Rouge because she just revealed their identities without any care to the world. He didn't know what to do or how to handle the situation.

He felt a hand on his shoulder, he turned to look, it was Adrien and Marinette they looked angry as hell. He didn't know when they arrived here but it looks like they heard the whole thing.

" Alya, do you know what you did just now ??", Marinette asked her very calmly.

Alya just realised what she did as she looked around seeing stunned faces of other schoolmates and other people. She just revealed identity, breaking the most important rule. She felt regret setting in but she couldn't care anymore about it.

" That doesn't matter now ! Nino just removed me as a miraculous holder !", Alya said in anger.

" Well I don't know much about what happened  but I'm sure Ladybug knew what she was doing and I can see she was right ", Marinette said.

" Agreed, you just revealed his identity and yelling without any care about other people ", Adrien continued, " Do you even care about Hawkmoth heating this and coming after Nino or even you ?", He asked.

Alya registered their words in and saw they were right as she could see an akuma flying towards them. Alya regretted this now, she should have done this in private. She should really control her outburst. Now she doesn't have answers why she was replaced and how Nino could do this.