Chapter 6

Luka sat silently on the deck of the boat, fingers plucking a few strings of his guitar every now and then as he hummed under his breath, creating a new melody. Playing guitar while thinking was one of his habits when he was nervous or deep in thoughts. In this case, it was later.

He was thinking about everything he learnt from Marinette, Adrien and Luka. He already had come to the conclusion that they are right but he didn't know how to convince Juleka to see from a different perspective. He knows that Juleka is smart so he doesn't know how the liar had fooled her.

" Are you okay ?" A voice from the side startled him. It was Juleka.

" Oh ! Yeah just thinking ", he replied.

" Oh new melody?", Juleka asked as she sat beside him.

" Yes and among other things ", he replied.

" What about ?", She asked again.

" Just Jagged Stone crocodile and how he raised it ", Luka spoke about the idea he had to start a conversation.

" Oh yeah he had the crocodile since forever.........wait ", Juleka said before she paused.

" Jagged Stone he... Has a crocodile not a cat oh god ", Juleka said as realisation hit her.

" What ??", Luka pretended to be unaware.

" You know, don't you ?", Well Juleka has always been a great observer.

" Yeah Marinette, Adrien and Nino had come talk to me ", Luka came clean.

" Lila has been lying the whole time isn't she ? And Marinette is right ", Juleka said slowly.

" Yeah I'm surprised you didn't notice this Jagged Stone's car thing before ", Luka said.

" Well because I think she is good at lying and turning everyone in her favour ", Juleka said, " even I fell for her lying ".

" I feel bad. I didn't do anything and I even sided with everyone else ", Juleka said sadly.

" It's okay. You have realised your mistake and now you can correct it. Marinette has a plan. I'm sure she will take you in when you apologise to her ", Luka said.

" Yeah of course I will apologise to her tomorrow ", Juleka said.

" Be careful, Marinette said she turns her colour when you side with Marinette ", Luka said.

" Omg like what happened with Nino ??! Nino sided with Marinette so she turned Nino as an enemy in Alya's eyes now they broke up and everyone thinks Nino is at fault ", Juleka said as everything made sense to her.