Chapter 1

Paris' POV

So I bet you would like to know some more about me, so I guess I might as well tell you since, I want talk to anyone, you know since I can't talk, really I'm just ignoring everyone. So back to me. Well I'm a mini Tom, like really, I look a lot like him, other then my hair is a bit curly, my eyes are a amber color, other then that we are a lot a like. We both throw tantrums, I don't know how the band will take two Parker's other then you won't hear mine. I love my brother, that's why i did what I did so he wouldn't be hurt or something right now. They try and ask me who did this and like the guy said, he made it to where I could never tell anyone.

"Paris! Come down here for a second please!" Tom yelled. I have been here for a week and know nothing about the boys, so that is probably what he wants. I grabbed my pen and paper so I could communicate with them.

'What is it Tom?' I wrote on the paper, showing it to him.

"Moody today aren't we?" Someone asked. My temper got the best of me, and I started silently yelling at them. "Well she is like Tom 100% what are we going to do?"

"Oi! leave her alone!" I herd someone else say, it wasn't Tom. I looked over to see the curly haired one standing and looking a bit peeved off, I think he was the one that helped me.

'Thank you!' I wrote and gave him a hug.

"Your welcome love. So I'm Jay, I was with Tom that day....." He trail off.

'Thank you for helping. Nice to meet you I'm Paris, but you can call me anytime." I wrote and gave him a wink.

"Yep she is just like Tom! And I'll think about it." He laughed and gave me a wink making me blush.

"Stop hitting on my sister Jay! She is off limits!" Tom exclaimed.

"She started it!" Jay said putting his hand's up. I slapped his arm.

'He is right tho, I did as a joke. Remember I am a Parker too Parker! So leave the poor Nottingham boy alone. He is nice, and I like him for that. I am going to eat something and go back to bed if you don't say what you wanted to say, Tom.' I watched him read the paper.

"Don't call me Parker; Parker! And how did you know he is from Nottingham?" He exclaimed.

'Do you want me to use the old nickname I had for you? And the accent.' I asked him.

"NO!!" He screamed. "If you dare I swear I will kill you Paris May Parker!"

"Oh the full name! What is Paris going to do next, lets watch and find out." Jay said sitting on the couch with the others. I flipped them off.

"Very lady like too! Don't you think Siva?" The bawled one said.

"I do Max! Shh let's see what her next move is now." Siva said, since I now know his name and the bawled on is Max so that mean's Nathan is the one with the fringe. I knew the name's just not the faces. I flipped them off again.

"I'm going to make popcorn." Nathan said getting up. "There is a pie in the kitchen." He said into my ear. I nodded and acted as if I was going to the bathroom, but wen't into the kitchen. "Here you go." He handed me a pie. I said a silent thank you, he nodded knowing what I met. I hid the pie behind my back so Tom didn't see it. I grabbed my phone which I got a new app on that will read what everr I type, and started to type.

"What if I do Thomas?" It read.

"Cool app." Max said.

"Thank you Max." It read out. He nodded, seeing the pie, I gave him a look as to shut the hell up about it.