Chapter 5

Paris' POV

After we spent another hour or two outside in the rain, we had to go inside because it was becoming a big storm. I ran up to my room and into the bathroom. I didn't need to shower or anything, just needed to dry off a bit. I peeled off my wet cloths grabbing a towel to dry myself. That is till the door opened.

"Hey Paris do you- Holy shit Paris I'm so sorry!" Jay said covering his eyes. I rapped the towel around me, tapping his shoulder so he could uncover his eyes. "I saw nothing I swear." He held his hands up in defense. I silently giggled before giving him a hug to say its alright. I know he saw my ass.

I walked into my main room and to the walk in closet to get some cloths on. All tho I don't think Jay seeing in birthday suit. I wouldn't mind seeing ether. Wait... Did I really just think like a Parker? No way. I mean I can flirt like one but I hardly ever think like on. This. This is what living with my brother and his band has done to me.

I pulled on, a 'Game Over' that I am in love with. I am a gamer on the inside for anyone that don't know. A pair of denim shorts, then braided my hair. I walked out into my room to see Jay sitting on my bed, drying his hair with one of my towels. I giggled because he looked cute. Him shaking his head like a dog, then flipping it back in a really hot way. I almost hate being a Parker, but when it comes to Jay and his sexyness I love it. And there we are again. Another Parker moment. I broke from my trance because Jay was laughing. Shit I was starring.

"You like what you see?" He asked. I shrugged, I don't want him to know that I did! But I think it was really easy to tell. "Are you sure about that?" He got up and walked over to me. My eyes watched him the whole time. When he was only a couple of inches away from me! He rapped his arms around my waist, mine went to his shoulders.

"I like you Paris. More then I have like other girls. The last time I felt this way about a girl was.... I don't know when." He shyly said looking into my eyes. I smiled at him. I mouthed 'ditto' to him. He smiled like a fool. "You know I kind of wish you could talk, but I like it that you can't talk. You different. I like different. No I love different." He smiled then kissed me. I smiled into the kiss. I know the last time we kiss was me being somewhat of an idiot and needing comfort, I loved that kiss. But this one was different. He is different. From his love of Avatar, to his crazy love of Skittles. He is different and I like that about him. Jay is Jay and that is all he has to be for me to love him I think. I don't like fake guys. The bug me. They seem so perfect to some people but to me, the just are fake. Guys like Jay and the other boys, are real, loving, caring, people, not made of what the management wants, they are who they are. Tom hasn't chafed one bit, okay maybe some since he has got into the band, but he is still the down to earth Tom Parker I know. I was pulled out of my thoughts and the kiss when someone came into my room again. Do these people not know how to knock?!?

"Paris do you have a couple of towels we- Get some Bird!!" We pulled away, to see Nathan, Max, Siva, and Tom all standing at my door. Me and Jay stepped away from each other, looking down at the floor. Tom is going to kill us. I could slap him again like before, last time it was fun.

"Jay out this room now." Tom said pointing to the door. I watched Jay nod, before leaving. I think I will slap Tom. I looked up to Tom shaking his head, the others doing the same so the wont get yelled at I bet, but you could see the smile that they were trying to hide.

"Paris what did you think you were doing?" Siva asked with a strait face, but you could see the sides of his mouth, up just a bit for a small smile. I looked for my phone, once I found it I started to type.

'Did it not look like kissing? Or did it look like Jay was going to eat me?' A smile on my face because that was going to get and laugh and a very mad Tom.