Chapter 8

Jay's POV

It's been a month since Tom came home. He does't want to talk about it, he said nothing really happened, but I don't think that is true, there has to be something he isn't telling us. Or maybe I'm just paranoid.

"JAY!!!!!" Avery screamed in my face.

"Go bug Nathan!" I yelled back.

"No!! You have to get up so you can go to America!!" She yelled. I picked up a pillow and hither in the face. "You my birdy friend are mean!" With that she stomped out of the room, and slammed the door behind her. Rude. Perfect for Nathan!!

I groaned rolling over and falling to floor. I heard giggling. I sat up looking at Paris sitting on bed with a flip. I pushed the curls from my face, and taking the flip from her.

"And that was the Parker twins way for waking me up! you guys really need a tour of the new house don't you? Well you wont be getting one because, we are MOVING!!! Yes American fans watch out because The Wanted are moving to LA!!! And this was also Jay saying I am killing a girlfriend and her twin. JayBird out!" I shutoff the flip and glared at Paris.

"You did that why!?" I asked her.

'Because it was funny.' She singed.

"Well then! So when we get America we are going to test the piano thing right?" I got up from the floor sitting on the bed, pulling Paris onto my knee. She nodded, kissing my cheek.

"JAY!!! ADDIE!!! GET DOWN HERE NOW!!!" Tom screamed up the stairs.

"WE DON'T WANT TOO!!!" I screamed back.

"I WILL COME UP THERE!!"

"WE AREN'T SCARED OF YOU PARKER!!!" I screamed. We heard feet on the stairs. "Bathroom now!" I said pushing Addie into the bathroom and locking it.

'You nit wit. Look what you have done!' Paris madly singed.

"Sorry. Look he will calm down. I just have to throw on pants and a shirt then we can leave. I already packed." I said pulling on my shirt. I looked for a pair of pants, but I didn't have any in the bathroom. Looks like I packed them. I unlocked that bathroom and poked my head out of it. No one. I walked over to my suit case, opened it pulled out a pair of pants. I fell over.

"You clumsy git." Paris' phone said.

"I loath you." I said getting up. "And don't call me a git!" She giggled, I walked over to her pressing my lips to hers. I pulled away a couple of seconds later. "I love you." I smiled at her. I watched her face as it lit up seconds later. She smiled and jumped on me, making us fall to the ground.

"I love you too Jay." She said. No not the phone but her. We have been seeing how much she can talk, which isn't much, and she only talks when it's really needed. You would think that her voice doesn't sound right, but it fine. Tom said that she sounds that same as before. I don't care what Paris sounds like. I don't care if she talks or not. She is different, and I like that about her. I love Paris for who she is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello to my pups!! Yes or no on the nickname? Oh and mydog is having a litter of puppys soon!!!! I can't wait for the cuteness!!!!! The Wanted are hot, not cute, so puppys get that one!

So really crappy chapter!! Sorry!!! Writers block!!! I know that I posted a new fanfic, but I couldn't write anything, bcause of that also! Sorry!

So big thing!! Jay said I love you to Paris!!! We need a ship name for them!!! So tell me one for them, and you can have a chapter deticated to you!

Now Avery and Nathan...... What are we going to do with them? Do you think that both of Tom's sisters should date the boys, or what?

Write you later!!!!!- H