Chapter 6

Tom's POV

"Hi Tom. Hi Paris." My 'dead' sister said to us. I couldn't believe it. This isn't the same girl that is if it wasn't some crazy people that looks like my dead sister.

"Avery? W-what we thought you were- What happened? Is it really you?" I couldn't get the words out.

"What's taking you guys so long?" I looked over at the boys who looked in shock because you Paris and Avery are twins and they do look alike so there is another Paris standing in the door.

"Um..... Why is there two Paris?" Jay asked.

"I'm Avery. Tom and Paris sister? They thought I was dead? Can I come in and explain? Thomas!?" I snapped out of everything because I had a lot going through my head, I moved out of the way so Avery could walk in the door. I closed the door taking my eyes off of her for a second till I spun around at the sound of a thud. I saw Addie and Avery on the floor. I couldn't tell if they were fighting or if they were hugging.

"Paris you are going to kill me." Avery said. Yeah they were hugging. Might as well get a hug. I pulled them up, before pulling them into a bear hug. I was crying the girls were crying, it was like a big love thing.

"Okay anyone want to explain what the hell is going in here?" We turned to looked at Nathan before taking a step away from Avery.

"Very good question Nathan." I said. "What is going on here because last I knew and Paris knew you were dead. Avery Effie Parker you have a lot of explaining to do!" Let's see if she gets this right.

"Okay first off don't use my full name Thomas second its not Parker anymore." Avery snapped.

"Your not Avery." I stated. The guys looked at me in confusion. "Avery's middle name was Hail. Avery Hail Parker, not Avery Effie Parker. Now who are you and why do you want?" I explained.

"Oh Tom you forgot you lovely girlfriend?" The imposter said. After I heard the real voice my eyes went wide.

"No. Guys get Addie and yourselves out of here." I said pushing Paris behind me and to Jay. She isn't getting my little sister, not again.

"Tom what's going on?" Siva asked me. I kept my eyes on her, but telling them what's going on.

"Guys this is the sick and twisted bitch that killed Addie's voice. Aka my ex Patricia." I explained. She gave an evil grin. "What do you want?!" I snapped. I wanted to kill her right now, for what she did to Addie and for what she had done to me a couple of years ago. I will ever forget that.

"What do you think I want? I want you and I want everything you have. What did you think? I was hoping that you wouldn't see through my little sister plan but you know that failed. Now Tom just come back to me and your friends and sister won't be hurt, both of them." What? Both of them?

"Tom she is fucking with you!" I turned to the door. The guys were pined to the walls Paris was on the ground crying, but that voice wasn't any of them, that was the real voice of my real sister. Walked through the door, or I should say being pulled through the door by her hair was Avery.

"Avery? Is that really you?" I wanted to walk closer to her but I was pined against the kitchen door the handle digging into my back making me scream.

"Had enough yet?" The bitch asked walking closer to me, she grabbed my hand stroking it. Ice cold.

"Still got that ice touch I see. Just let them go I'll do whatever you want. Please just let them be." I sighed, okay I do what to say that it is getting really annoying being up against this door with the doornob in my back!