Chapter 7

Tom's POV

2 weeks. 2 bloody weeks. I have had no kind of contact with, my friends or family. The bitch got rid of my phone, and there is no kind of land line or anything. The only time she is here is during the night. Have you ever heard of a guy getting raped? That is basically what happens almost every night! Okay you know being a guys, I have my needs, but I mean it is practically like being raped most of the fucking time!

I found that wall that Avery told me about. I got out one day and walked. No I didn't leave. I am going to tho. Next week the bitch is going on some vacation, without me, leaving me with a couple of the guards. But they are the really lazy one's that ether, sleep, eat, or just do nothing all day. That is how I got out the first time. I never unpacked my bags for this reason. I play my guitar every night. The bitch watches, makes me sing to her. To be anest I don't mind that much because I get to do it, even if it is for her.

"TOM! I'm home!!" She screamed, running into the room she keeps me in. She jumped on me and started to kiss me everywhere. Now you see what I mean! It's like fucking rape! Once she stopped trying to get into my pants, she smiled at me. I hate her smile, yes it is a smile, not an evil grin. I mean it's really nice and all, all white teeth, and what not, I just don't like it. "So how was your day?" She asked.

"Peachy." I muttered. "How was your day? I'm guessing you bought every store." I smirked. She didn't look happy about that comment. Good, because she should be pissed. She killed my life, and now I am going to kill her's. She doesn't know what is coming at her when, I get out of here.

"No I didn't. But did go to Victoria Secrets, and got something for tonight." She smirked. Dear god. "You know we could start now. Why don't we?" Please someone help me!!

You know what I am just realizing? That if Avery knew where in the hell this place is then, why didn't they send help? Because I could have been out of here like a week ago! The bitch pulled off my shirt, ignoring my protests. Once she had it off she pushed me back on the bed, and sat on my kissing my neck and down to my waist line. Again you can see what I mean! She was about to undo my pants, but there was a very loud banging at the door. Please be help! PLEASE BE HELP!!!!

"OPEN UP IT'S THE POLICE!!!!" HELL YEAH! I'M SAVED!!

"Fuck! How the hell did you get help?! I gave you no phone! I gave you nothing at all! Just like you pathetic sister!" She screamed in my face. Now I have had enough of her shit.

"Exactly." I smirked at her before slapping her. I would never slap a girl, but she dissevers what she gets! I pulled back on my shirt, before running down the stairs, okay jumping down the stairs, and to the front door, before the guards could get they're filthy hands on my and opened the door. I bolted out and behind a cop.

"Are you Tom Parker?" He asked me. I nodded. "It's him! Move in!" He shouted and the others ran inside. "Are you okay? What all did they do to you?"

"I'm fine for the most part. I guess you could say that I got raped, by the chick. But you do know what she did to my sisters right?" I told him.

"I do. Sorry it took so long. Your sisters had a lot to tell, and it was a bit hard to find this place. That's why they are here." He said pointing behind me. I spun around to see everyone.

"GUYS!!!" I screamed, before running and jumping on everyone. Oh how I missed them!

"TOM!!!!" I got off the lads, and ran over to my favorite girls in the world. I picked Kelsey up, spinning her around, while kissing her passionately. We broke from the kiss and all she could do was smile.

"I love you so much Tom." Kelsey smiled, her beautiful smile.

"I love you too Kelsey. I missed you so much!" I kissed her again before turning to, the two girls that make me really happy. my sisters. I ran over picking them up at the same time throwing them over my shoulders, spinning around 'til I feel on my ares.