Chapter 15

Paris' POV

We were now done in LA. Off to another part of the world.

So I haven't felt the best for the past week. And Jay has noticed. He keeps giving me idea of what could be going on, but not a one of them fits. But what Tom and Kelsey said shocked me.

They thought I could be pregnant. I didn't want to believe the, but then it all clicked. The night on the beach, all the next day. That's what it has to be.

So today before we leave LA, I am going to take a test. Everyone thought it would be best to do it now, and I couldn't agree more.

I sat in the bathroom, for the right amount of time, before calling Jay in. He rapped his arms around me front behind. I picked up the test flipping it over so we could see it. I looked up at Jay. He couldn't stop grinning. He was going to be a dad. I was going to be a mum. We are going to be parents!

Jay's arms felt me and he was out of the room, screaming the news. "I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!!!!!!!!!!" Jay screamed over and over. I laughed at him, while being pulled into a hug by Tom.

"You are going to be a great mum. I know it." He kissed the top of my head.

"Thank you TomTom. You are going to be the best uncle." I giggled. I was so happy.

"No he isn't!! I am!" Nathan exclaimed, while he and Avery pulled me into a hug.

"And I will be the best aunt." Avery smiled.

"I think not!" Kelsey objected. I went over to Jay, he was trying not to laugh at everyone. I just had to smile and kiss him, before his laughter came out. Me also laughing everyone looked at us.

"What's so funny?" Siva asked.

"Oh nothing." I said, hugging Jay. He laid his hands on my stomach.

"I think it's going to be a little me." He smiled.

"It's going to be a girl, but looks like you. She will have my hair color, but your curls, and your eyes. Boy will chase her, and she is going to have the best dad and uncles to protect her, and beat them up if they hurt her." I daydreamed about having a little girl.

"No it will be a boy. He will have my hair, but you eyes. He will be just like his dad. Then we can have a little girl, so he can also protect her." Jay protested.

"Why don't we just bet on this? Pick a side, and then loser's have nappy clean up for a month." Avery smirked.

"That is why you are my sister." Tom smiled. "But it's going to be a girl." I gave Tom a high five.

"No it's a boy!" Kelsey and Avery said.

"Girl." Max and Nathan laughed. Everyone looked at Seev and Reesha.

"I say it's a girl." Reesha smiled hugging me.

"At least one of the girls loves me!" I laughed. Kelsey and Avery just waved me off.

"I know it's going to Jay's little boy." Siva said.

"Hope you like nappy clean up Jay." I smirked at him.

"I'll have to do it after the month anyways!" He laughed. I nodded. Every true. No matter who wins we are left like nappy clean up. "So worst bet ever by Avery Parker!!" Avery shook her head.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I finally updated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!! You can all so a Siva happy dance now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So just a reminder!!! Addie was changed to Paris!!!!

Oh and what did I do????????? How syked are you about them having a baby?!?! Or is it to soon?????

Comment because you just should!!!!

Vote because you are awesome!!!!

Fan becuase you will just be that nice.

Write you later!!!!-H