Chapter 2

Jay's POV

"Okay where are we going, and how much longer?" I whined, we have been in this car for like 45 minutes. She just looked at me then laughed. After another 15 minutes, the car stopped. I looked out the window to see the beach. "The beach?" She laughed, got out of the car, grabbing a case from the boot, and started walking down the beach. I jumped out of the car and ran after her. Once we got so far down the beach I could see a bunch of kids, around a fire. "Paris what are we doing?"

"You guys wanted to know about me, so you are. I do this every weekend. But since term just ended, my friend's band did this tonight, I said that I would come and play with them." Her phone said.

"Paris what did you want?" I heard Tom say. I looked over Paris' shoulder, to see the boys walking down the beach. She made the phone say the same thing it did to me.

"So what you want us to watch?" Nathan asked.

"PARIS YOU MADE IT!!"  Some kid yelled running up to us and grabbing Paris into a hug. I felt like a dagger was hammered into my heart. Was I jealous that some other guys was hugging Paris? No way! At least I don't think so.

"Adrian?" Tom questioned. "ADRIAN!!!" Tom jumped on the kid, they started fighting in the sand, while laughing.

"I take it they don't hate each other." Max said.

"Adrian is my best friend I have known him for like ever. Him and Tom are like brothers." Paris' phone said. We nodded. Tom and Adrian got off the ground, giving each other a man hug then turning to the rest of us.

"Okay sorry about that. I'm Adrian, it's great to meet you guys. So would you care to join us? I had to make everyone wait, because I said we had to guests. Come on, Mandy will introduce you to everyone." Adrian said before walking over to a girl that looked about 24, and a lot like Jayne!

"Hi! I'm Mandy!" The girl said. "I'm 4-Ward's manager! Okay so this is Mike aka Goofy, he plays Base and Piano for the band, this is Zack he plays Drums, then we have Keke, she does back up vocals and guitar, then you know Adrian lead singer and guitar. They are 4-ward!" We all shook hand's with the band, and started talk to them, I looked over to a long and saw Paris sitting alone. I walked over and sat next to her.

"I know it's hard to talk with everyone, and stuff, but you have to try." I told her. She nodded while moving her hands. "You know sign language?" She nodded. "Good thing I know, a bit." I laughed.

'Well then with you and Tom I wont have to use the phone then!' She laughed, while signing. 'You want to know what's in the case right?' I nodded. She opened the case to show a Violin.

'You play?' I signed. She nodded taking it out. She tapped Mandy's shoulder, Mandy nodded telling the band something I didn't pay attention to. They all got up and went to they're instruments. Adrian stopped talking to Tom and grabbed his guitar.

"Okay so sorry for the wait everyone. Now we are going to start the night! This is our cover of All Time Low by The Wanted!" Adrian said. Paris brought the Violin up to her chin and started to play. I watched her the whole time, she was amazing on it, juts like the piano.

"That was beautiful." I whispered into her ear. She smiled at me, making my heart melt. Maybe I am falling for Paris.

"Thank you everyone! Violin played by the talented Paris Parker!" Paris stood up taking a bow, then sitting back down next to me. "Okay so next up, if they will we have our guests The Wanted!" Adrian exclaimed. All the boys stood up, and gave a wave. "Come on sing just one song! Please?" We all looked at each other. I watched Paris walk over to the keyboard, taking Mike's place.