✵ ☞︎︎︎ 𝙴. 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛 - 𝚇𝙾𝚇𝙾

⍟ 𝐾𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓, 𝑅𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑐
Requested by @IssabellaWoods6

"Love yourself first."

My therapist Dr. Kinbott told me last session with her. I've been thinking about it ever since. I walked through the school halls with my head down, and went towards my locker. My mother wasn't the best mom out there, she'd shame me in every way possible. She'd call my fashion taste disgusting, my music taste horrid, and my hobbies a waste of time. My mother sent me away from home, to this school, Nevermore. And ever since I came I had the most unique feelings and experiences ever. All thanks to..

"Hey Sugar!" Enid came sprinting towards me. I could already feel all the thoughts and doubts diminishing when I saw her.

"Hey Boo. How was Art class?" I smiled at her. It sucks to have different schedules, but we'd always meet up after each class ends.

"It. Was. Crazy!" Her face beamed.
I already knew she was going to start telling a long tale with great animated gestures, and I thought it was super cute how she gets all excited like a puppy.

"Ms. Princeton asked Xavier to draw on the board any drawing of a small mammal. And we all thought he'd draw a mouse, or a hamster or even a ferret, but instead he drew a bat. Then he made it turn real with his abilities and it was flying everywhere!" She rambled on quickly as we both walked out of the halls. I kind of zoned out in the middle untill she called my name.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah? I was listening! That's does sound crazy, you should tell me more later, Bye Enid!" I started running towards Biology class, and Enid stood confused but then went to her class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Unlike Eukaryotic cells, Prokaryotic cells do not have a Nucleus. Can anyone tell me what other organelles they lack?"

I zoned out again, and I found myself going through a spiral. I changed everything about me because of my mom. I genuinely thought my fashion was terrible. I don't like telling people my music taste because I thought they would think it's bad. I never dyed my hair because my mom thought it would be obnoxious. Enid has colored hair. And it looks absolutely beautiful on her. Enid expresses herself with her music and fashion, and she's not shy to. She's so talented and brilliant and outgoing... And I'm not. What if..

Does Enid think I'm boring? Would she leave me because of how dull I am? Would she-

"L/N!"

The strict, stern voice makes me look up, and I see Ms. Oracle glaring at me. Uh oh. She hates students who don't pay attention to every word coming out of her mouth. I'm half sure she just asked me a question and I didn't hear her.

I feel everyone's eyes on me.

When did the room get so small?

My chest feels constricted,

Am I having a heart attack?

"Uh oh, someone's got something on their mind. Hmm maybe lunch." I hear Bianca's voice from the back. The rest of the girls giggle. Suddenly I remember the times my mother shamed me for eating 'so much'.

I can feel tears forming.

No, not now.

I really need to leave.

The bell rings finally, and I run out of class. I immediately sprint to the dorms and get to the dorm Enid and I share. I throw my bag onto my bed and go open the balcony door. Yes, fresh air is what I need. I try to calm my heart by taking deep breaths, but it's hard to. Suddenly I feel arms wrap around me.

"There you are, I was looking everywhere for you, Sugar." Enid whispers in my ear.

Enid knows about my past, and she's helped me feel love. A once foreign emotion to me. Now, she knows I'm having one of those days. And she have a little ritual to help me feel better everytime.

Enid turns me around, puts her arms under my knees and lifts me up. I hug her torso like a baby koala and snuggle my face in her neck. She takes me to the dorm effortlessly, due to her strong werewolf genes.

"Just wait for me, sugar plum. Pick out movie." She places me on the couch.
A minute later, she comes back with chips, candy and ice cream. She puts them in front of me and picks me up to sit on her lap.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She whispers in my ear.

She's so nice. She's the sweetest girlfriend I could ever have. She's just perfect. But what am I to her?

"Do you think I'm boring Enid?"

Enid freezes. She raises my chin with her colorful nail, forcing me to look at her.

"Who told you that? You are my favorite person ever Y/N. Literally."

I'm already shy, but I still don't understand why she's with me, out of anyone.
"You're bright Enid. You're adventurous, you do whatever you want. Your music is good. Your clothes are fabulous. I don't understand why you like me."

"You're precious Y/N. No one is like you. You have the cutest smile. I love it when you gift me painted seashells you collect. I love it when you go crazy with me when we listen to Taylor Swift. I love it when you go out and wear my clothes, and I wear yours. If you're yang, then I'm yin. You fulfill my heart because I love you so much."

I'm almost crying now, she makes me feel so special. I don't even know how. Enid wiped the few tears coming down, and leans down to kiss me. She wraps her arms around me and pulls me down on the couch on top of her. I giggle a bit and she slips her tongue in my mouth. Enid's fingers run through my hair in a way that make my shoulders instantly relax. After a while of sweet kisses, I pull away slightly, our noses still touching.

"Do you feel better now?"

"I'd feel even better if you fed me while we watch Paddington." I look into her eyes lovingly.

"Of course, anything for you Sugar." She smiles.

Don't forget to Vote and comment! ☺︎♡︎