✵ ☞︎︎︎ 𝚇. 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚙𝚎, 𝙰. 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚜 - 𝙴𝚞𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊

⍟ 𝑆𝑚𝑢𝑡, 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒, 𝐷𝑃, 𝐹𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

Your dorm room suddenly barges open, and there the two flustered boys stood. You laid on your tummy in nothing but a bath robe on your bed, kicking your feet all cutely.
"What were you thinking?!" Xavier whisper-shouts at you.
Ajax shuffles on his feet, trying to look anywhere but you.
"I was thinking..." You continued to play innocent "we haven't been alone together in a loooong time Xavier!" You whined and dramatically turned over with you arm sprawled on your forehead.
"That doesn't mean you can just send those freakishly hot pics to us when we're in class!".
Now, you'd agree that those pictures of your thighs in lace underwear isn't the most ethical way of asking for it from your two secret boyfriends, but you really had no other choice.

"Oh come on! You two haven't been getting any of my hints, and they were as clear as daylight!" You let out in frustration. At this point, Ajax closed the door and both of them came closer to your bed.

"Hey, it's okay. We're both here now, we can make it up to you. And to be honest, I kinda missed you a lot."
Ajax said sweetly.
"Aww I missed you too Ajax." You smiled at him.
He walked to your bed and sat on the edge of it, and you immediately crawled onto his lap. You wrapped your arms around his neck before closing your eyes and sighing,
"I missed you a lot."
Instead of replying with words, Ajax ran his fingers through your hair and gently coaxed you out of the hug for a deep kiss. Your lips moved desperately against each other, wanting to feel more of the other.
Xavier, even more hot and bothered than before, watched the interaction between the two of you jealously. If he were a cartoon character, he'd have steam coming out of his ears by now. He stood there like a mad spoiled toddler, and when he realized nobody was paying attention to him, be decided to take matters into his own hands. Literally.

Xavier stomped over to the two of you before actually manhandling you. He pulled you off of Ajax by your waist, dropped you on the bed and held your jaw as he pressed his lips against you. You choked out a moan from his rough handling.
"Mmm.. Xav-" you were cut off by the sudden intrusion of his tongue. His tongue danced with yours, before you chased his back into his mouth. Xavier continued to suck and open-mouthedly make out while lighting grinding against you. By the time he pulled away, your lips were swollen red. Xavier scanned your face, satisfied with how flushed your cheeks already looked and how your mouth was shiny with both of your spit. He smirked and turned to Ajax, who already had his pants halfway down and decided to enjoy the show.

"You know it's not a competition, I'm still enjoying this." He smirked back at Xavier. Ajax knew how competitive Xavier could get, but he never tried to take the spotlight off of him.
"Hmph." He rolled his eyes.

You almost laughed at their interaction, but Xavier looked back at you with lustful eyes.
"You should know how naughty that was of you." He said lowly. You thighs squeezed in anticipation of what he's going to do next.
He got off you, and practically ripped his clothes off, before sitting against the headboard.
"C'mere." He patted his thigh.
You sat up and crawled to him and he turned you and sat you right on his lap. You could feel his breath on your neck. His hands untied the robe and he pulled it off you, throwing it somewhere.
"If you wanted us so bad, you'll have us both. We'll need to prepare you." He looked over to Ajax, who was stroking himself, and he nodded in agreement.
Xavier started to move his hips and slide his cock against your wet folds. You whimpered when his head flicked your clit.
"But first, I'm going to fuck your pussy."
He suddenly entered you, and you cried out his name.
"OH-H" you let out a broken moan and let your loll onto his shoulder. Xavier spread your legs as he started to ram up into you faster.
Ajax stopped stroking himself to crawl over to both of you. He laid in between your legs, that Xavier spread open even wider for him. He flicked your clit a few times with his tongue before sucking it.
"Ohmy-AJAX" you couldn't help but thrash your legs, but of course, Xavier helped him out by holding you still. His kept fucking you til his pace faltered a bit when Ajax decided to lick his balls. Ajax went back to you, absolutely torturing your poor clit til it was swollen.
"Fuckfuckfuck, just like that Xavierrr~" you cried out when he repeatedly hit that one spot in you. Just as you hit climax Xavier pulled out of you, and Ajax's mouth was all over your pussy, drinking all your cum like a man who was without water for days.