✵ ☞︎︎︎ 𝚆. 𝙰𝚍𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚜 - 𝙰𝚗𝚡𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜

⍟ 𝐺𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑁𝑒𝑢𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑙, 𝐹𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓, 𝐶𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑊𝑒𝑑𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑑𝑎𝑦

(Wednesday's POV)

It's the second period already and I have not seen one sign of Y/N. I've never cared for anyone's well-being other than my little brother Pugsley before, but when Y/N came along that changed. I always need to have a watch over them, I need to know where and who they are with at all times, or I else I get a weird feeling in my gut and heart, if I have one. Dr. Kinbott has informed me of this feeling called anxiety, and how I seem to have over possessiveness and protection over Y/N. But I fail to understand how this is such a negative thing. Doesn't every person care for their significant other as such? I would skin, gut and burn alive any being that dares upset or hurt Y/N.

"Hey Wednesday, are you okay? You seem to be brooding more than usual." I hear Sinclair ask from beside me. I look towards her, debating if I should ask her about Y/N or not.
"I am merely worried about about Y/N. Have you seen them?" I replied after a few seconds.

"No, I haven't. Sorry. Maybe they're in their dorms. I'm sure they're fine Wednesday." She smiles. That's not enough assurance to me. I must seek them out after this wretched class ends.
~
I sprint towards Y/N's dorms, and barge in without announcing myself. I look around, only to find their roommate Yoko staring at me in shock with a cup in her hands, a little blood dripping from her mouth.

"Where are they?" I snapped.
"I swear I haven't seen Y/N since last night. I have no idea where they are. They were coughing a lot in their sleep though."

Nobody is useful to me right now. The anxiety in my heart seems suffocating. I've never gone this long without knowing where my beloved is. I rush to the infirmary and demand to know where Y/N is.

"Y/N feeling unwell with symptoms of the flu. They're in the West dorms, room 13."
I silently thank the poor frightend nurse, and make my way to the supposed room they are in.
~
(Y/N's POV)

I weakly reached towards my bedside, trying to get myself some tissues. I touch the inside of the box a bit, and I get up only to find it's completely empty. Great. Principal Weems requested I stay in this room to quarantine. I haven't seen Wednesday since last night and I miss her already. Suddenly, I hear frantic knocking on my door.
"Yes?"
Wednesday barges in and I've never seen her so shaken up before.
"Wednesday?"
She runs towards me and jumps on my bed, then wraps her arms around me. She isn't one for physical affection, and now I'm a little worried.
"So whose murder am I helping you cover up today, Wen?" I lightly chuckle as I wrap my arms around her.

"It would've been Yoko's, I didn't find you in your dorms and I thought she'd been drinking your blood. Y/N, I was worried." She says against my chest.

"I'm really sorry, love. I was really sick this morning and had to be quarantined. I forgot my phone on my bed and I can't leave this room. I'm sorry."

She stays silent, then lifts her head to look up at me.
"Promise, promise me you'll never do that again."
She stares into my eyes seriously.

"I promise, I won't."

"That promise now must be sealed with a kiss." She lifts her head to give my lips peck before I could stop her.

"Wednesday! I'm sick!"

"Your point? As the icky lovey dovey couples say, I will stay by your side through good times and bad, in sickness and in health."

"Wednesday.. we're not married."

"Your right, I don't believe in that tradition of government bonding by papers. But I shall still stay by your side. If you fall sick, we will fall sick together."

"Aww, you really aren't as heartless as people think. You're a romantic cutie."

"Speak of this to anyone and I will remove your vocal cords."

"I love you too, Wednesday."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a pretty short chapter, but it wouldn't be a Wednesday book without the star girl, Wednesday.
Make sure to vote if you liked it!