✵ ☞︎︎︎ 𝙰. 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚜 - 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚎𝚡

⍟ 𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝑃𝑎𝑖𝑛, 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑, 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐶𝑎𝑟𝑒, 𝐷𝑜𝑚 𝐴𝑗𝑎𝑥
Requested by scoops_ahoy04

The tapping of fingers on your phone could be heard in the quiet room, and the soft sounds of breathing from your boyfriend laying on your lap was comforting. You had invited Ajax over since you missed him, and he came with a green beanie you knitted him. As you were reading some fanfiction, Ajax nudged your thigh and called your name.
"Hmm" you answered without taking yours eyes off your phone.
"Y/N~" he whined.
"Yeah.."
He's an attention-needing boyfriend, and your responses were not pleasing him.
That's why he decided to to turn over and lay on his chest, then spread you legs and bite you thigh.
"EEEK! AJAX!!"
He laughed from between your thighs while you tried to close them while still in shock

"That's not funny, what the fuck?!" Ironically, you were laughing with him. And also blushing. Blushing a lot.

"You didn't give me your full attention, babe. Now I have it." He smirked.
"Okay," you put your phone down and looked back at him. "What did you need my attention for?"

Ajax got up and left your thighs to sit crisscrossed in front of you.

"Don't get mad at me..."
"Is exactly what a person says before mentioning the most anger inducing subject."
"..."
"Okay, okay, I won't get mad. Just spit it out AJ."
You noticed him fidgeting with his fingers nervously.

"Look, you don't have to agree or anything, it's just a suggestion, you can take it or leave it..." He gently said. You were confused but nodded either way.

"I found one of your.. toys."
I were about to explode. Not of anger, but embarrassment. He probably found it in the bathroom. I know he's my boyfriend but it's still embarrassing. Before I could get a word out he added,

"And I was wondering.. if you ever wanted to try them while we were together? I mean, I know you like it vanilla, so it's okay if you don't feel comfortable."

"Ajax... I.."
I wanted to say so much right now. This is my only opportunity to. I don't love vanilla sex. It's sweet on occasion, but I've always wanted to try more exciting things. I've thought of Ajax absolutely railing me, while tied up and everything. I never brought it up since I thought he'd be too opposed to it. But now, I can finally ask him.
"I.. don't actually mind."

He looked surprised, as he straight up thought you'd reject the idea.
"But I have another suggestion. You know, I don't really like vanilla sex that much. I was thinking about more than that..."
" Oh? What exactly do you suggest?"
"You know, more than Vanilla sex.."
Ajax leaned towards me with a smug smile,
"No, I don't know babe. You're gonna have to say it out loud."
I was a blushing mess, but I can't bring myself to say it.

"Like, maybe.. I don't know, Devil's Chocolate cake sex"
Ajax's face fell, then he started to laugh his ass off.
"That's haha not how I *gasp* thought you'd word it"

"Ajax~" I flopped on my back with my hands rubbing my face whining.

He stopped laughing and collected himself, and then started to crawl above me.

"You need to tell me exactly what you want, darling." He whispered in my ear.

"I don't exactly know what I want. I just.. I want you to get rough with me this time. Like really rough. I'm basically craving it after doing it vanilla for so long."

"Alright, then. We can try something different now."

Ajax leaned into you, then gave you gentle sweet kiss.
"If you don't like it, at any time, just say the safe word. Okay?"