Chapter 1

Alicia sat down on her shiny, black piano stool in front of her sleek, black grand piano.

She began flipping through the pages of her music binder, looking for something interesting to play that she knew would grab the attention of anyone around her.

Whenever Alicia played her piano, you could tell that she played with great joy and watching her play brought others great joy as well.

As she began to play Across The Stars: Love Theme From Star Wars: Episode II, her family started to gather around in the living room to listen to her play one of the most magical things they have ever heard. Her family watched and listened to Alicia play in amazement.

As she ends the piece with a two-note harmony, she started to look around at her family as if she was looking for some sort of approval. Alicia's mom was the first to say something.

"Honey, I know you are going to be famous one day because that was magical. You can play beautiful music and I believe that you can do anything you put your mind to."

By now, Alicia was smiling the biggest, brightest smile anyone had ever seen.

"Thanks mom."
Alicia replied, still smiling.

One by one, the rest of her family came up to tell her how well she played and to say some encouraging words. Alicia felt like she had the most supportive family in the world. She felt like she was truly blessed.