Russo your next!

Russo wakes up from his nightmare so distraught he tries to stand up but he feels uneasy. The announcers voice comes on for an odd reason "Russo you should come out right now if you don't want anything else bad happening to your friends" he said "I-I would he actually do that to Dj and Sabrina? I don't know what to do but I don't want Sabrina or Dj to be harmed so I should go now before he does anything, or should I not go and save myself? No that would be selfish and I don't wanna do that but- what if it's a trap just to get me in on the whole infected pig thing? What should I do! Should I stay or should I go!" Russo said in his mind, right after he thought of that he started to slam his hand aggressively against the wall he tried to be quiet but it didn't work he was really loud and Sabrina heard him and then tried to open the door. "If you don't want anything else to happen to us then come out now!" Sabrina pleaded to Russo "don't be selfish Russo" Sabrina mocked in a rude way "your not yourself!" Russo screamed to her, her true self deep down was really broken at those words since she wanted to get out of this fake body. But she was infected by the announcer so her true self is gone forever for now until someone finds a cure for her and Dj but she doesn't want a cure for this self right now because she's infected. "Russo you have 10 minutes to come out if you wanna save your friends!" The announcers voice said through the speakers "come on Russo you don't want us to get hurt- do you?" Sabrina continues "Sabrina please stop saying those words I know your true self is in there- somewhere but it's hidden behind bars because the potion is having an effect on you and it's harming all of us in ways we can't explain" Russo said to Sabrina. "Russo- this is me it's not the potion this is me and do you want me to knock down the door?" Sabrina said "please- Sabrina no" Russo said and he unlocked the door obeying Sabrina and the announcer "you did it! In 3 minutes you were able to push yourself out now come to me" the announcer said evil laughing into the microphone. Sabrina brings Russo into the announcer's office and puts him into the chamber the announcer does his thing and gives Russo the potion and it takes it's effect on him he didn't want to drink the potion at first but he did because he was afraid of what the announcer may do to his friends or even him. Russo began growing the pig ears, tail and even had a pig nose and one of his eyes turned black with ink running down it like tears and one turned blue. He also had his sword of truth in his hand but it looked different because at the time the sword was gone and he didn't have it, it was lost. And when he was done with the transformation he got let out of the chamber and got put in the room with the dance dance revolution machine thing "bring on the players!" The announcer said and then someone came in- someone that 3 of them know but forgot because of the infection.