Revelations

Naruto left Ozpin's room. His eyes swirled into several insignias and symbols, finally resting on a set of normal blue eyes. He didn't notice, but the surprise from what was said dispelled his clone. He was left wandering, both physically and mentally. He continued throughout the school as he wallowed in his thoughts. 'The bridge... That... That means this is my world... What the hell happened?!'

"Here boy, psssst. Psssst, here boy. Come on."

It was then Naruto noticed he was in a hallway, empty save other 4 people. The three looked shady, but, who looked like their leader was the one making fun of Naruto. The leader wore grey armor with yellow trim and small bird design on the chest plate. He was Caucasian with orange hair.

"Hahaha! He looked up! Whelp now that we've got your attention, you Faunus piece of crap, empty your po-" the guy was interrupted by a finger in front of his face. No one even saw Naruto move! "How the fu-" Naruto flicked him.

He was being gracious though, he only used enough force to destroy his armor...*cough and probably cripple him cough* and the others. They stood there dumbfounded.

"You're going to regret that!" One of the guys spoke, before he was knocked out by Weiss. Naruto looked at her puzzled. "I could've done that."

"Humph, consider it even for you saving my designer clothes at the fountain." Weiss said, turning to see the other two idiots on the floor, Naruto walking away.

"HEY!" Weiss yelled catching up. Naruto continued walking, ignoring her. "I said HEY!" Still ignored. She was fed up and shot a glyph in front of him. The glyph stopped him for a second but Naruto was getting fed up as well. He punched the glyph, breaking it and surprising Weiss.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!!" He yelled at Weiss.

"ANSWERS!!!" She yelled back. By now there was a crowd, people starting to fill the hallways at the drama unfolding. Naruto looked around at the crowd, all the curious faces, all the whispers, he didn't like it. He pushed his way through the crowd, determined to get away. Weiss actually put her bigot side away and waited before giving chase.

Naruto was breathing deeply on the roof. He knew he wasn't claustrophobic, but the crowd there, all the stares and whispers coupled with the new knowledge found today put him off the deep end. He fell on his ass.

'Meditate. I gotta meditate' he thought to himself.

"Meditating doesn't solve all problems you know."

Naruto turned quickly to see Weiss close the door to the roof. She stood stiff still as a female Naruto grabbed her, number 27 if she remembered correctly. There were currently seven knives aimed at her, 3 in between 27's fingers on her right hand, 1 in the other, one in between her...knee? And the other two in her elbows, all perfectly pointed at Weiss.

"You hate me, then you help me. Why?" Naruto said confused.

Despite the knives, Weiss actually moved closer. "Impatient aren't we?" Naruto winced at how Weiss threw his words back at him. "You can meditate as much as you want, but all that does is calm your demons down. You have to talk to someone to really release it."

Naruto chuckled. "If I released my demons...there wouldn't be anything in this world left." He said, looking into the sky. "27... It's ok."

"Tch, fine." She said as she jumped off the building to another before running off.

"I'll bite. Let's start over and talk. Who are you?"

"I'm Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee company. The largest dust company in Va-" Weiss said when Naruto cut her off.

"Ok let's restart." He said, seeing she was mildly angry at being interrupted. "Who is Weiss." Naruto said.

"I was telling you that!" Weiss responded.

"No, not Weiss, the Schnee Heiress. I want to know Weiss, the huntress in training." Naruto said looking at her with a kind smile. Weiss surprisingly blushed at this. Every man who wanted her wanted her fortune. She felt stupid seeing a guy from a race she's discriminated against, being the first one to want to know...her.

She was at a lost for words. "It's ok. I can tell your new to this. Whenever you're ready to tell me who Weiss is, I'll listen. Thank you. You made me think about what I should have been doing."

"How so?" Weiss asked.

"Well, you got over your hate and frustration for closure... I need to do the same." Naruto stood straight up, he looked at Weiss with a smile. Weiss quickly looked away, hiding the blush her pale skin was giving off. The blush was intensified when she felt a kiss on the cheek.

"W-WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Weiss yelled, a bit embarrassed. Naruto chuckled. "Thanks Princess." He said as he whistled loud. A roar could be heard off into the distance and Lennie the Sabertooth Liocorn came into view. Naruto jumped off the building and onto Lennie's back.

"Tell Ozpin I'm gonna be gone for a small while. See ya when I get back princess." Naruto yelled. Weiss blushed at the nickname. She's never been called royalty unless there was the word "Ice" in front of it. As he went off, Weiss had a small grin on her face as she walked off.

'Maybe... Maybe Faunus aren't that bad...' She thought, returning to her room.

__________________________

Naruto arrived at the coordinates written on the paper. Sure enough, it was there. There seemed to be no civilization for miles. The mist village... Mist was gone. He was prepared for this, with how no one seemed to know about chakra, he expected this to be a big jump in time. He walked through the buildings, some collapsed from a simple touch, others stood their ground, but from the creaks and such, you could tell they weren't winning.

He thought about what Ozpin said. 'New main weapon? What could've-' He then remembered. The blade that went through 3 generations of swordsmen with huge kill counts. He went for the infamous blade wielded by his enemy turned ally. The executioner blade.

Naruto appeared by the gravesite and sure enough, there it was. The blade of Zabuza, one of the seven swordsmen of the mist. He got the sword and felt the power emanating from the weapon. He put it over his shoulder, 27 had the claymore. This was his. However this trip opened Naruto's eyes greatly.

"If Mist was here..." Naruto began his journey back home. His first home. Back to Konohagakure.

(A/N)
BOOOOOOOM sorry people, wanted to leave a cliff hanger and I couldn't make it any longer without revealing to much stuff that I was gonna use in later dialogue. Please vote and comment, the more criticism the better. Hate it? Tell me why? All forms of criticism are welcome! Till next chapter!