☂️ Donnie X Purple Dragon! Reader ☂️

❧ (Y/N): Your name

❧ (R/N): Robot name

❧ (F/C): Favorite color

☂️------------------------------------------------☂️

☂️ (Y/N)'s P.O.V. ☂️

"Ok, so lemme get this correct. You guys want me to build a brand new hovercraft..."

"Yes."

"...Because apparently, a 'former' dragon recruit took back a sentient A.I.; that you mentally tricked to get in the contest..."

"That's right..."

"...To get the one item that can hack into anything and everything with no problem..."

"...Right"

"...Just so you can enact revenge from the humiliating experience, with the possibility to steal all his tech as well as exploitation?"

     I said looking at my monitors in a supposedly 'crucial' meeting with my purple dragon 'comrades' with not only an annoyed look but all one that said, 'really?'. The public sees me as only a regular student with average grades, but I am no ordinary 'student', as you; the reader, probably read in previous sentences, that I am part of the Purple Dragon club, a club that has some of the most tech wiz and geniuses in the school. 

At least that's what these guys call themselves, Me? I only joined due to having good fashion taste and becoming smart enough so I can leave the education world. "Um, yeah? So you going to get to work or not?" "Hmm, Lemme think...No", I said plainly without giving it a thought. It's just a tool, besides even if we did earn it, there are no challenges to pass. So why bother over an item like it's some holy grail? Before I even log off, Jason calls out in desperation, "C'mon (Y/N)! We need your help on this!-" "Let me stop you right there before you ramble on for hours on end and put down the facts..."

"... one; even if I, quote on quote, 'help' you, Kendra, and Jeremy. You guys will use it for personal gain..."

"But-"

"...Ah, I'm not done. Two; You guys don't need my help do you? You three know just as much about engineering, coding, and several other science traits as I do. So why bother even asking? Oh, wait I know, because you're all on house arrest..."

"That's not-!"

"...And three; you guys need a hobby. Here, I'll help you find one, I know the cheerleading squad could use some new dancers~ Bye~"

"YOU BAST-"

*click*

     I ended the chat by letting out a devious giggle and doing the evil hand gesture, I have no doubt that the tech club will be out of their wits. Especially Kendra after this meeting, honestly it's their fault for taking this to heart. Besides, as I stated earlier, I only joined for the jacket. I knew at first hand they were tracking me, what I wore was only a copy, I couldn't let good fashion go to waste now, can I? 

As I finish up my homework, my mind runs on this 'Donatello' guy, he must be quite clever to humiliate Kendra. I'd love to meet him, in different circumstances though. After an hour, I saw some dark silhouettes outside my window. After that meeting, I wasn't really in the mood for cryptic hunting, but it was especially weird when my sensors didn't go off or pull up a notification. Better scope this out on foot and bring (R/B) for area scans.

☂️------------------------------------------------☂️

☂️ Donnie's P.O.V. ☂️

     I groan silently from tonight's patrol, tonight there was a turf war between some low classed gangs as well as several thefts. It was exhausting, we've traveled almost across all of Manhatten. But it was the perfect time to test out my newly improved titanium bo-staff, so I had to take this chance to test it out. There are some setbacks, but so far so good I guess. Sure, I could use my mystic magic on it but I kinda miss using my masterpiece. I just can't wait to get back to the lair.

During the patrol, I felt a sharp sting on my foot, I think a small glass shard pierced through my foot gear. Thus I stayed afloat until we all arrived back at the lair, it wasn't long until some floating robot with (F/C) glowing eyes zoomed passed my brothers toward me. "Woah! Uh, dude? Mind explaining?" "This is not mine!", I called out trying to get rid of it this is my staff. I can't see to land a hit on it! But, it just seems to keep following me and I don't like it!

     "Ah-ha! There you are (R/N)!~", the person calls out hovering, she's/he's/they's wearing tech gear but unlike mine, she/he/they seem to wear hover shoes rather than a battle shell. Her/His/Their gear seems to have the same (F/C) glow, so this robot is probably hers/his/theirs, that jacket looks familiar though. "I need to add a voice chip, I'll set a reminder when we get back home ok?", she/he/they said while tapping on a holographic screen that comes from her/his/their cuffs and the automaton lets out noises, similar to R2-D2 from Star Wars.

Before I even asked why it followed me, I noticed the dragon on the back of her/his/their jacket when she/he/they turned to leave. Now I know why that jacket is so familiar, "You're part of the Purple Dragons!", I point out as if I'm in Ace Attorney and Shelldon pops out, aiming several lethal weapons. She/He/They then looks at me unamused, "um, and?" "And?! Your team tried to bot-nap my Shelldon-!" 

     "Woah, wait, time out, so 'you're' Donatello?", they interrupted and explains as well as introduced her/him/themselves. (Y/N) was contacted by Kendra and the other members to make something that can, somehow, go after inventions or something along the line. "I knew then by reputation, but I only joined for the jacket. You won't find high-quality clothes for free y'know~", she/he/they said posing and I smirked approvingly. 

"Ah, I see you too also favor fashion~" 

"Yes, well it ain't no easy picking since the original has a tracker on it..."

"...And something that is a high class that is tainted with scum deserves to burn aflame~"

I like them already~ 💜