🐢 Scenario #18: Pet Tortuga Pt. 3 🐢

🐢 Since the day of the turtle tot's mutations, it's been rather lively.

🐢 Whenever its time for patrol, the tots are either left to be babysat by Splinter, Baron, or April (who they called Auntie or Tia April)

🐢 The turtle of your choice did have some struggles in caring for the child, especially during feeding time.

🐢 The tots don't have any mystic powers, at least not yet, Karai (in spirit) and Baron knows that for certain.

🐢 This family got a whole lot bigger ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

🦋 〖𝓛𝓮𝓸〗🦋

🦋 Do you have. Any idea? How many times this slider has a heart attack?? The poor boy can't handle this but he's trying.

🦋 The two baby sliders are like little mini versions of him, and it's scary (even Splinter watches the chaos from afar lol) even scarier when the two wore the SAME. BLUE. BANDANAS.

🦋 The turtle tots are weebs just like daddy dearest, mostly animes they watch are either from Studio Ghibli or Sailor Moon.

🦋 As they grew, the baby sliders were given their first bandanas and wooden weapons on their birthdays. Since then they've been copying Leo's ninjitsu moves.

🦋 The first time the two did mystic powers, one of them wouldn't stop wrapping between two portals while the other was laughing. You might never notice but Leo does and boy does he have some explaining to do.💙

🌹〖𝓡𝓪𝓹𝓱〗🌹

🌹 Honestly, as I've stated in Scenario #17; his maternal instincts are better out of the four turtles. He has it under control, but obviously, he might've overdone it.

🌹 He just doesn't want you to overwork yourself, but honestly, now it's the other way around. So if he looks like he's going to pass out, catch those turtle tots first and lead Raph to the nearest resting place. (-cough- Couch -cough-)

🌹 Giving those kids their first bandanas and toy weapons is a huge emotional leap for Raph, and he's aware of it. So when he witnesses those tiny tortoise shells pretending to be him? There go the floodgates.❤️

🌹 He predicted that the tots' mystic powers would probably be awoken by the time their ten years old and up, but that prediction went out the window when he found one of the turtle babies protecting the other in a glowing-shaped dome from a fallen and now shattered glass cups. The boy was shaken.

🌹 Now he has to be on the lookout for any surprises- Hang on, Raph one of those turtles just summoned a giant hand. (Raph: CRAP-!)

☂️ 〖𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓮〗☂️

☂️ Homeboy needs to chill with these turtle tots' battle shells for real. It's like every few hours, he adds a new installment like a damn man-

☂️ Regardless, that's how much he loves those kids. And yes he has noticed the envious AI trying to get rid of them, that's why he told Sheldon to go 'Babysitting mode' with a password to deactivate and reactivate. (Homie's mad about it lol)

☂️ Donnie kinda doesn't want those kids to learn martial arts, he's overthinking the tot's well-being and safety. He's okay with the tiny turtles playing science, but he can't teach them ninjutsu and mystic powers?? 

☂️ He made his decision when he caught their spots glowing, that's when he gives him and gave them their bandanas and weapons (begrudgingly in wood instead of titanium but oh well)

☂️ He burst into laughter while recording when one of them said, 'I'M GONNA RULE THE WORLD' while holding up their mini bo staff. 💜

🍊〖𝓜𝓲𝓴𝓮𝔂〗🍊

🍊 Bath time with Mikey and the turtle tots was.MESSY. No joke, after a few time it was chaotic, so when you showed him washable markers and other bath essentials that allows kids to draw on the tiles; Bath time became calmer. Now he just needs the plan to get these pajamas on those kids...

🍊 Those kids still need at least either the highlights or the LED lights on, but honestly, they'd rather have the entire room lit up in lights. Sometimes, Mikey has the turtle kids sleeping with him on his hammock. 

🍊 Mikey is all for teaching the tots martial arts, but he wants to teach them mystic hands first before doing that. He's just... Waiting for that to happen...It has to happen...Right?

🍊 He gave the tiny turtles bandanas in the same colors as those bedside lamps, Mikey even taught them how to tie them up since having three fingers is hard to tie things up and such. 

🍊 Mikey discovered their mystic powers when the kids copied his mystic chains, he was so confused as to why such tiny chains are floating along his own until he looks at his and your children. Honestly, he couldn't help but tear up in happiness, and hold those kids in his embrace. 🧡