☂️ Donnie x Human! Soulmate! Female! Reader ☂️

❧ Requested by Totally_Weird , sorry that it took so long! qwq

❧ (Y/N): Your name

❧ (H/C): Hair color

❧ (E/C): Eye color

☂️------------------------------------------------☂️

~ Donnie's P.O.V. ~

~ 5:30 pm, Uptown Bronx; New York ~

     ...Ugh, I'm tired of seeing all black and white, I was in the middle of watching the cams with a cup of coffee and for a brief moment. I see (Y/N) falling into the sewer from a weak utility hole, she must be lost but, I then see color! I didn't think (Y/N) would be my soulmate, sure I have a crush on her and all, but I thought she would've found someone more. Humane. I may be my only chance to confess to her! I drank the rest of my coffee and rush to her location, the flickering of my eyesight changing from colors to greys makes it like I'm using a navigating system.

Good Shell, where is she!? I was so close, but then everything turned back to grey. It seems like I lost her, god I should've used my cameras to find which station she was! I lost my chance to tell (Y/N) how I feel about her; it felt like I failed something that I couldn't even fix. I then head back home, I bet (Y/N) was looking for me as well. No, no. She's probably was looking for someone else.

     God I wish this wasn't happening, I feel so guilty for not finding her sooner, and I feel even more guilty for not telling her how much I love her earlier! I'm such a loser. Maybe some rest can help, I haven't slept in a few days, so perhaps this is just another dream that just felt so real.

~ One week later ~

...I haven't heard from (Y/N) for a week; I miss seeing her (H/C) hair and those cute (E/C) eyes sparkling whenever she gets so excited. I became depressed, my brothers can tell too but, I always tell them that I'd be fine. I know I'm not, I should've just found her a week ago only to let all this subsided but, I just couldn't. She's better off finding someone else, meanwhile, Raphael overheard from the news that Hypno-potamus is at it again, but this time with more brute force, as always it's time to gear up.

☂️------------------------------------------------☂️

~ Your P.O.V. ~

~ 11:45 pm, Uptown Bronx; New York ~

     ...I should've stayed at the sewer to let Donnie or any one of his brothers find me instead of getting myself even more lost like an idiot, I'm right now, captured as bait for the turtles to rescue me. I expect Repo Mantis kidnapping me but, Hypno-potamus? It's almost funny, ok scratch that it's hilarious! I get to hear him complain about being tricked by Raph in a Hippo costume for crying out loud!

Donnie would've love to hear this, Donnie, every time I thought about him, my heart jumps to a faster pace. I love that turtle so much; when I was in the sewer, I saw color too. I was in such a panic; a happy one in fact, that I found my soulmate! But I also question what he or she looks. Just in the nick of time, the Turtles arrived to finish the job, but then a burst of color came in front of my eyes! Wait that means one of them is my soulmate! "Hang one (Y/N)! I'll get you out!", Mikey screamed out and removed my restraints but, my eyesight made the colors dull, all mixtures of neutral and warm tones of grey, it's not Mikey, that's one down, three to go.

     I want to help, so I grabbed the nearest object, a pipe, fantastic (-insert sarcasm-), and I attack the menace only to be counter-attacked but, saved by Leo, "Get back (Y/N)! This Hippo is getting a bit HIPPO-critical!~", He laughed out, and I rolled my eyes with a smile, but it's not him either, my eyesight is still the same but just a pinch of color, it's either Raph or Don, one of them has to be my soulmate. I think either one of them sensed it too. So, I head to safety but, I still want to help, I'm the one who let my guard down to get myself into this mess, the least I can do is help out. I noticed that the chandelier's rope is getting weak so I made my way up to the ceiling, standing on some thick wood planks that kept the whole giant tent up. I can hear Mikey and Leo yelling at me to get down but, they know that I won't obey until I complete this crazy idea.

As I grabbed onto the lever, I whistled loud enough to get everyone's attention, "Hey Hypno! The fat lady's done, and you are out!", I screamed out, and I pulled the lever, making the ceiling accessory fall on top of him. The Impact was so stiff from how high I was that I lost my balance falling from above, I felt my last few seconds of living, I made new friends, had good memories, but I still haven't admitted Donnie my feelings. I genuinely hope that during my last breath I find out he's my soulmate, then I was saved by Raph. I gave my thanks but looking at him, my eyesight was still grey, until I turn around to meet Donnie face to face, but instead of seeing a grey face, it was full of color. Donnie gave his brothers a signal to provide us with some alone time, he knows that finding a soulmate is like your asking someone to ask your hand on marriage, so this is all personal. He takes me outside to sit on the benches to see the stars, and he starts pouring out his feelings.

     "I uh, I wanna tell you how much you mean to me, and to thank you for coming into my life. You are something I never thought could exist for me. You are the best thing that has ever happened in my life; I regret telling you before all this happened, but, I don't regret telling you how I feel. At first, I was confused. I didn't know what I wanted. I didn't know if I wanted to retake a chance and take you seriously. So, I decided to come close to you as a friend and find out who you indeed were first and what you were. You seemed calm, sweet, and smart. So I took a chance and got together with you.

In the beginning, things didn't seem to go very well. I had my doubts about you, and I wasn't sure you were taking me seriously. But it was too late to turn back. I had already fallen for you from the day I first met you, and I wasn't looking forward to giving up so soon. I tried so hard to find you when you accidentally fell into a weak utility hole and getting lost in the sewer. I wasn't going to let you go so quickly! But, I failed at finding you.

     Well, the time has passed, and I have discovered new things about a new me. You have truly changed me. Still, I'm scared, because I'm growing a deep feeling inside my heart that I can't explain. I genuinely don't know what your opinions are, but I don't want to force you to tell me something you don't feel towards me. I want to receive love and trust from you when you genuinely mean it. All I ask of you is to show me that you care for me and also to trust me the way I believe you. So now I guess it's time to confess, I don't know how to start, because I'm afraid it might be the end of our good relationship or, if I'm lucky, it could be the realization of my dreams, which is for you to love me as I love you. I told myself, I might as well take the risk because it's the only remedy I know of that could let lose this feeling I've been keeping inside me all this time.

I love you. I know you'll find it hard to believe me if I tell you how much you mean to me. I hardly understand what I feel for you, and don't know how these long, sleepless nights, thinking only of you can go one. I've never felt like this before. I don't know how to pour out my feelings for you now. I wanted to find the perfect words to make you realize how much I need you and love you, but words continue to elude me; what could they be? Something poetic? I'm sure it should be heartfelt and out of the ordinary. I'm afraid it's no use. Every time I look at you, the words come out the same--mph!?"

     I shut him up in a kiss; I was in tears! I'm kissing my soulmate! It feels so good to do that; finally, I felt his rough hands cupping my cheeks kissing back. But, then it went downhill when his brother snapped a photo and was chased around by an extremely flushed face turtle that I love so much. "I WILL END YOU!", I hear Donnie screamed at his brothers making me giggled so I put a hand on his shoulder and he holds me close to his plastron resting his head onto my own.

..."Let's continue that kiss somewhere private ok Dove? 🤫💜"...