🍊 Michaelangelo X Bird-winged! Reader 🍊

❧ (Y/N): Your name

❧ (H/C): Hair color

❧ (E/C): Eye color

❧ (W/C): Wings color

❧ (F/C): Favorite color

🍊------------------------------------------------🍊

~ Mikey's P.O.V. ~

     I was waiting for (Y/N) to arrive, we usually plan to hang out at some tall buildings to chat and enjoy a cup of boba tea. But, today is a different day; today (Y/N), me, my brothers, and April are all having a sleepover!  I already plan all the cool adventures and sketches to show to her/him/them as she/he/they settle here at the Lair! I'm just so shell-shocked excited for her/him/them to arrive!~

Although, (Y/N) has been coming over late; sometimes later than usual. I began to worry as her/him/their eyes start to form dark circles, even Don is aware and he sometimes gets nocturnal. But, he knows when to rest up. Is (Y/N) hiding something? Maybe I'll confront her/him/them about it later. "Hey, guys!" "April!", we all exclaim and come together for a group hug. Weird, (Y/N) normally comes with April, "Hey where's (Y/N)?" "I honestly don't know, I just thought she/he/they might beat me here before I got here", She answered to Raph, and just from that alone makes me antsy. Did she/he/they not like me anymore? Did I do something wrong?

"That's weird, that's the 7th time this month" "Agree, let's say we go look for her/him/them? There must be a reason why (Y/N) been suspiciously late", we all agreed and gear up before we even head out. But, not before I made a stop to see the mural I and (Y/N) made; just at the entrance of the wall, it was beautiful; (F/C) and orange swirling and circling each other in such pretty angelic wings in white accent to show off how well our bond was a gift from above and beyond. It was more than perfect there is no better word for it. "C'mon little bro, we'll find her/him/them", Raph assured me and I nod before hitching a ride on his shell. 

Where are you (Y/N)?

🍊------------------------------------------------🍊

~ Your P.O.V. ~

- One World Trade Center; Lower Manhattan -

- 12:40am -

     I'm on the rooftop of the tallest building in New York City, I was pacing back and forth to get over my small fears of heights and to for once use my wings for the first time in my life. Yeah, I have wings and I hide it from everyone; including Mikey. It was difficult, it's like having another pair of arms on your back; like that character in Mortal Kombat that has four arms. I was wearing this sweater, with a pair of leggings and running sneakers, how I even got to the rooftops of the World Trade Center will always remain a mystery for now.

 I was wearing this sweater, with a pair of leggings and running sneakers, how I even got to the rooftops of the World Trade Center will always remain a mystery for now