🍊 Mikey X Mutated! Lizard! Reader 🍊

❧ (Y/N): Your name

❧ (H/C): Hair color

❧ (E/C): Eye color

⚠TW! Details on transformation from being mutated, if you have a vivid imagination and cringe at the thought, then please skip that part.⚠

❧ AN: Hey guys! Sorry for not being active, but uh have this one shot for the absence. óvò this chapter will be related to an imagined chapter that is coming up soon. Since most of my chapters whether it's for the turtles or the mud dogs have the reader as humans or biological creatures, this chapter is opening the possibility of the reader being mutated from either the ooze mosquitoes or from experiments. So expect some breaks here and there. in any case, enjoy!~

🍊------------------------------------------------🍊

~ Mikey's P.O.V. ~

     "Hey, did (Y/N) contact you guys? She/He/They're not answering my calls", I asked my brothers who were chilling in the living room and they all answered no. I'm worried that something might've happened to her/him/them, and I then told them that it's been a week or two since I last heard of my boy/girl-friend. Raph then turns to Donnie, hearing him tapping away on his laptop, "You checking (Y/N)'s phone activity Don?", he asked and Donnie replies nodding, "yup, the recent activity that I can find is a text message to her/his/their boss to call sick. Other than that there haven't been any updates", Don reveals. 

Called sick? (Y/N) would've told me she/he/they weren't feeling well, in an anxious tone I ask, "Can I visit her/his/their apartment Raph?" "Sure thing little bro, just keep in touch ok?", he said and I nodded grabbing my things before leaving the lair and jumping over the rooftops to the apartment.

     By the time I got there, I froze in horror and I felt my heart stop and a horror expression was planted on my face. The window was open and shattered, who knows how long that's been like that. Entering the apartment though, its entirety is completely wrecked. The wallpaper is torn, fluff stuffings from cushions and pillows are ripped to pieces, and there's shattered glass from the mirror in the far corner of the room as if it was thrown against the wall.

What the hell happened during the whole week?

🍊------------------------------------------------🍊

~ Y/N's P.O.V. ~

- A week ago -

* z z z z z Z Z Z Z- *

*S P L A T*

     "Damn mosquitoes, so happy it's only every summer ill deal with them", I muttered after killing the bug, grossed out seeing the insects' insides on my hands I walk to the bathroom and washed my hands hourly. Suddenly, I felt a rush of nausea, which could be a heatwave or a stomach bug. Best stay home, I don't want the people at my job to get suspicious, especially during the viruses that are happening to this world.