🍊 BF! Mikey X BF/GF! Usagimimi! Reader 🍊

❧ (Y/N): Your name

Usagimimi: the Japanese compound word of; "Usagi" which means "rabbit", and "Mimi" meaning "animal ears"(and tail). Which fully means that Usagimimi means "rabbit ears" or "rabbit hybrid".

🍊------------------------------------------------🍊

🍊 Mikey's P.O.V. 🍊

"(Y/N)~ Can I do the thing?~ Pwease?~"

"M-Mikey! You've been playing with my ears for the past hour!~"

     "Because your ears are so cute! Just like you!~", I exclaimed, flopping onto (Y/N)'s lap with a pout. (Y/N) is a usagimimi, think a Neko but instead of cat ears and a tail it's bunny ears and a tail. I'm not much of a 'weeb' in the anime community, as Leo calls himself, my (Y/N) is so stinking cute! I was lacking motivation due to art block, so I tend to go to my Hunny bunny to recharge and play with her/his/their ears. She/He/They love it but are also embarrassed with their rabbit features.

I then felt her/his/their hand rest on my head, "I think you're using this as an excuse to bloop my ears Mikey-Wikey~" "Do you want me to?~", I teased lightly and laugh when she/he/they thwack me softly with her/his/their noodle eraser on me. Of course, her/his/their eraser is shaped like a carrot, no thanks to Leon. Soon, she/he/they stopped and I gave her/him/them my attack of kisses peppering her/his/their face, earning giggles from my sweet bunny. "Nuuu!~ Muy O'ly 'eakness!~", she/he/they mutter out and we both just stayed close to each other for the next hour on the rug.

     I soon then let her/him/them sit back up to continue her/his/their work while I just sat and watch and stare at the blank page in my sketchbook at the same time, I still have that smidge of art block, even after all that affection. I could try watching a video game walkthrough or watching art ASMR videos, but my phone is getting an upgrade in Don's lab at the moment. Maybe a comic book? No, I read them all already. My switch is charged up, maybe I can watch youtube videos there? but then I'd had to sign in and do the QR code. Mentally sighing in defeat, I lay back down staring at the ceiling.  

🍊------------------------------------------------🍊

🍊 (Y/N)'s P.O.V. 🍊

     I'm beginning to think Mikey did all that on purpose, not that I'm complaining, it's a major confidence boost. Mikey is a complete sweetheart, no matter how grey the skies are in this large city, he always manages to shine through with no effort and without fail. Humming a tune while caressing my rabbit ears, I finally manage to complete my work for the day and put everything in my bag. I should take Mikey out somewhere fun for the winter, no, somewhere magical!

Now that I think about it, Mikey always wanted to see the tallest Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center, since he only sees pictures of the famous event during the cold seasons. Maybe I can take the whole crew there, plus there's an ice skating rink and plenty of food places! This means plenty of polaroids for our scrapbooks as well as plenty of time to get him a holiday gift!

     It wasn't long until Mikey's voice brought me back to reality with a pleading face, "SO can I do the thing?", He begs with puppy eyes that he knows it will work on me, making me sigh softly with a smile and boop his nose lightly, "You're very persuasive, y'know that?~", I said and he perks up, sitting up close to my face. 

What is he planning? Normally he'd do the thing with my ears. It wasn't very long until he cups my cheeks in his hands and begins blooping, the fiend! He tricked me! I'll get my revenge on him somehow, then after a long minute, Leo comes in recording with a smug look.

"Bloop! Bloop! Bloop! Bloop!-"

"Mikey!"

"What?"

"That is- That is a wild predator!"

"(Y/N)'s not a predator!"

"What are you-?"

"We're Bloopin'! Bloop! Bloop! Bloop! Bloop!~"

...Oh yeah, I'll get revenge somehow~ 🧡