Act 5- A Crazy Situation

As Aoi was starting to get used to her powers, she wondered if there could be an ace criminal that could make Mamoru look normal. She was not in the mood for that but tried to prepare for whatever was to come at her, no matter what was going to happen. Suddenly, Mamoru and Apollo showed up with some crazy news to tell her, meaning that something had happened.  "Uh oh," said Aoi. "Is The Black Agency starting to get suspicious?" She was still thinking about what Minako had told her about being careful meaning that Aoi would have to go undercover and avoid being seen in case there was a chance that she could get hurt like Minako and Mamoru wondered. He had that look on his face like there was a chance it might have to happen. "You might have to do it,"  Mamoru said. "Though one of us might have to go with you since they always say safety in numbers." Aoi knew what her brother meant and sighed. Man, I can't believe that both Minako and Mamoru were right. I know there's safety in numbers, but don't those two know that I can even heal myself? Aoi wondered who was going to be back up in case things were going to go south and looked at Apollo, thinking he would know who was going to help her out in case things could go wrong. "I'm going to help," Mamoru said. Aoi looked at Mamoru both grateful and confused since there was a chance the same thing could happen again to him. Apollo thought the same thing. "You do know what we're up against, right?" Aoi asked. "The two agencies are connected somehow. If I don't get hurt, you could." Apollo facepalmed at the stupidity he was witnessing.  "She has a point you know," Apollo argued. "And I'm sure you've been there for her a lot, but this could be risky, as you're a reincarnation as well." Mamoru and Aoi looked at each other, thinking it would be better to team up so that they wouldn't have to argue or hear Apollo's remarks, and figured that, while getting ready, their current allies in Tokyo might pitch in but each group went in numbers, as suspected. 

As Sailor E went with her group to get more information on the connected agencies, she ran into a fellow police officer, Katsumi, and wondered if Katsumi could help with the investigation since Katsumi has done investigations as well as being a police officer and detective. Katsumi smiled as the others gave the information with their discoveries of the two agencies being connected somehow. "I'll help," Katsumi said. "Just be careful in case things go wrong." Sailor E nodded as she left and as they got some information, Apollo noticed something and told the others that they might need to get the civilians to safety in case they could get hurt. Sailor  E nodded and saw the other groups pitching in, giving her the chance to fight the monster responsible for the cause. "Whoever or whatever you are, I will not let you attack any more innocent lives! I'm the Lovely Guardian who fights for life and freedom! I'm Sailor E!" Sailor E shouted. "And now in the name of the Earth, you shall atone for your actions!" The monster laughed and started to attack her. Sailor E then used her gymnastic skills and dodged it but not for long, since she got attacked. 

"Earth Healing Halation!" she yelled so she could heal herself. Sailor E wondered if one of her offensive attacks could work on the monster she was facing. "FIRE ARROW!" She yelled at the monster. Tuxedo Mask decided to pitch in just in case things were going to go south. "Tuxedo La Smoking Bomber!" Tuxedo Mask yelled.  The others pitched in as well.  "Phoenix Fire!" Tuxedo Phoenix yelled.  "Shadow Bomber!" Shadow Mask yelled. The Planetary Knights and Shittenou also helped in case things were to get worse so that they didn't have to risk any casualties since they were starting to bond. Sailor E figured she had to use another attack of hers that could help. "Earthquake Disaster!" Sailor E yelled as she was trying to help give her allies the upper hand as more monsters came, even though she wondered if she could get into a situation where Minako could be right where not even healing powers could help her. Apollo looked at Sailor E, Tuxedo Mask, Tuxedo Phoenix, and Shadow Phoenix, wondering if they could combine their powers with each other.  "I wonder if you can combine powers with each other, despite being most of you being male," Apollo said. "If I'm correct, I think that even you have the crystal of Jupiter, Tuxedo Phoenix." Tuxedo Phoenix nodded as he combined his powers with Tuxedo Mask, Shadow Mask, and Sailor E, as the Planetary Knights and Shittenou, had their own powers and so did the Shittenou but each combined attack was powerful since it was able to hold them off somewhat, but not enough, so they figured that they needed to think of something else, but didn't know what. Apollo sighed as he figured Sailor E might have to think of something quick. "Burning Lava!" Sailor E shouted, as she told Katsumi and the others to get more civilians to safety since it was getting even worse, though some decided to stay with her in case she could get really injured in the battle. As the others went to divert the civilians to safety, the remaining group stayed with Sailor E and kept on fighting no matter what was going to happen to them. 

"Sis, I'm not going to let you do this alone despite my destiny," Tuxedo Mask said. "If you're right and that there's a chance the girl you saw....Usagi was Princess Serenity, you might be a sister-in-law of hers. I want you to be a part of my destiny since I think you two would probably get along well." Sailor E smiled and figured that she might as well let him help since she might become an aunt at some point in the far future. The others agreed on this and continued to help as well, including Tuxedo Phoenix and they were all glad to have saved innocent lives once everything was back to normal.