Act 4-More Discoveries about the Agencies

As Sailor E was trying to put two and two together with everyone about how the two agencies could be connected, she wondered if there was a chance she might have to pretend to be Sailor Sun with Sailor V pretending to be Sailor Moon with the whole Sun and Moon princess thing, since it could be risky for those two to find out the truth about themselves, and no one wanted that to happen so soon when they weren't ready. "I wonder if I might have to ally with Sailor V, Mamoru," said Aoi. "If there's a chance that this could help us get closer to finding out if the two agencies are connected, I might not have any other option since if I don't, bad things could happen. Heck, you and Enmei could get hurt." Mamoru rolled his eyes at her when she said this. 

"Earth to Aoi so could you," Mamoru pointed out. Apollo facepalmed at this since he knew that Aoi hated the Captain Obvious remark. "Geez Mamoru, I think she can handle herself since she also has healing powers you know!" Apollo replied, annoyed at the obvious remark as well. "It's not as easy being an older twin brother," Mamoru said.  Ichigo sighed. "Try having 14-year-old twin sisters," Ichigo said. "Not as easy as you think. Aoi rolled her eyes still and then left to take a break and clear her head so she didn't have to put up with the nonsense of everyone. 

As she left to go to her room, Ichigo ran over to her and told her that the two bases were going to be created at some point, meaning that both Minako and Aoi could actually become better friends once she wound up in Japan at some point in her life, meaning that they could help each other out when needed. Aoi liked the sound of this and smiled since two teams fighting side by side would probably increase the chances of winning along with the safety of Usagi and Hinata, whom she suspected were Princess Serenity and Princess Solaris. "

That would be awesome," Aoi said. "Though I'm just getting used to being a superhero since I'm not exactly sure what other powers I might have."Apollo nodded with her in agreement as he also wondered what could happen today. If fighting wasn't involved, there could be a chance that more connections might get discovered. Suddenly, Aoi heard her communicator go off and answered it.  "Turns out that they are connected," Minako said. "Artemis did some research and realized that somehow, they might attack a lot of innocent people. Be careful, Aoi. As annoying as it is to have older brothers, Mamoru has a point. You could get hurt. You need to be careful, Aoi. I'm serious. Things are getting worse."

 Aoi knew what Minako meant when she said this and gulped at the thought of being in Mamoru's situation in the past. Man, I hate it when she's right sometimes, Aoi thought. It was bad enough seeing Usagi kill herself in the past because of Mamoru, but if it were me....oh my god, I can't imagine. "Minako, I'm sure that any friend or relative would do this for each other, even though you might have a point since I'm not dealing with my crazy brothers when they see me in tough situations," Aoi replied. "Especially now that we're dealing with abnormal situations, though their brother instincts aren't surprising." Minako nodded on the other end though she still was nervous. 

"Just...be careful, okay?" Minako asked. Aoi nodded. "I will," she said as Aoi turned off her communicator and went to do some homework, surprised to find out that Makoto was there and figured that because of the fact they were good friends, Makoto had a high chance of going to Mamoru's school as well.  "I feel as if we're family," Makoto said. "And I would like to get to know people more." Mamoru winked at his sister, thinking there was a high chance that she will, and Aoi smiled at this. "You will, Makoto. In fact, speaking of which, there is a girl that goes to the arcade frequently if you want friends. I even know other people from cram school if you want to meet them." Makoto smiled at this as if there was a chance that had a chance in becoming more social with everyone, just like Aoi, who wanted to get to know everyone else.