Act 3- The Connection Between Black Agency and Dark Agency

As Aoi was contacting Sailor V, a fellow Sailor Guardian, they were wondering if the agencies they were fighting could be connected in some way but weren't sure how. Artemis was also surprised that Aoi ran into Usagi, whom she figured was Princess Serenity from the past. 

"If you're right and Usagi is Princess Serenity, this is bad. That could mean that Hinata's out there as well, and you need to keep being Sailor E for as long as you can until she awakens as Sailor Sun since she is most likely the reincarnation of Princess Solaris, the cousin of Princess Serenity." Artemis commented from the other side of the conversation. Aoi nodded at this with Apollo in agreement, since Minako would have to do the same thing for Usagi to fool her enemies. 

"Do you think that there's a chance that things could get worse on your end, Aoi?" asked Minako, concerned. "If so, I could inform the guardians of Makoto's brother and ask them to help out Mamoru." Aoi wondered if that might be a good idea since the fight might get bigger than she imagined. 

"Probably a good idea, Minako," Aoi agreed. "And chances are that Makoto would probably get involved despite not knowing her past yet along with Atsuko...and well, you know how her brother, despite being the prince of Jupiter in the past, let's just say he has his Mamoru traits, due to the fact that they're also orphans." Minako nodded at this and figured that, since Makoto's brother was basically Mamoru's age, he might not be able to handle his sisters getting attacked."

"I'll inform the Planetary Knights and you do this with the Shittenou," Minako said. "Might be our only option in case things get worse." Aoi nodded at this as she turned off the communicator and told everything to her group. 

"I wouldn't be surprised if they were connected," Nephrite said. "It definitely makes sense that this would happen since you interfered with Queen Beryl." Aoi nodded in agreement at this since she started to remember more about her past. "Sun Power, TRANSFORM!" Aoi said again as she went to investigate her theory with Apollo. As the two left, she noticed that Mamoru and his group coming along to help her in case there was a chance she could get injured or anything like that. 

As Sailor E looked at the person that was being attacked, she was shocked that it was Hinata, trying to fend for herself. Apollo figured that maybe she might need help and Sailor E decided to pitch in. "Stop attacking innocent people! I'm the Lovely Guardian who fights for life and freedom! I'm Sailor E! In the name of the Earth, you shall atone for your actions!" Sailor E said.  The person that was attacking Hinata laughed at her as Sailor E made her speech but Hinata was impressed and wondered if there was a chance she could talk about Sailor E and Sailor V with Usagi. 

 Apollo saw the Planetary Knights come over to help out, figuring that Minako informed them that there was a high chance that the two agencies were connected somehow.  "Oh my gosh..."Apollo said. "I wonder if they were thinking the same thing we were since we definitely knew about The Dark Agency."  Sailor E wondered the same thing as well and looked at her brother. "Makes sense," Tuxedo Mask replied. "If that's true and the two agencies are connected, we're probably going to wind up in a weirder battle at the very end for all I know." Sailor E nodded and shot out another attack. 

"Wild Vines!" Sailor E yelled, managing to get the upper hand as Hinata proved her own bravery in a logical way.  "Tuxedo La Smoking Bomber!" Tuxedo Mask shouted as he saw his twin brother and Makoto's brother. "Shadow Bomber!" Shadow Mask yelled.  "Phoenix Flame!" Tuxedo Phoenix yelled. Suddenly, the enemy disappeared and everyone figured there could be a chance two bases needed to be created.