Act 13- More Battles

Aoi was hanging out with her brothers when she saw Apollo, knowing there was a chance that something could happen. "We might want to do something about it just in case," Aoi said as she went to a hiding place to transform. "SUN POWER, TRANSFORM!" After the transformation, she saw people getting attacked by a monster. "Whoever you are, you won't get away with this!"  Sailor E shouted. "I'm the Lovely Guardian who fights for life and freedom! I'm Sailor E! And now in the name of the Earth, you shall atone for your actions!" The monster was still attacking, meaning Sailor E had to fight back. "OCEAN WAVES!" Sailor E yelled. Tuxedo Mask decided to pitch in with his sister. "TUXEDO LA SMOKING BOMBER!" he shouted, trying to give his sister the upper hand. Shadow Mask and Tuxedo Flame also tried to help out.

"SHADOW BOMBER!"

"PHOENIX FLAME!" 

The Shittenou and Planetary Knights also pitched in since things weren't great along with Katsumi."WILD VINES!" Sailor E shouted, trying another attack of hers.  Tuxedo Mask pitched in again with his brother. Apollo saw this and decided to go into his human form. Everyone saw him using some magic of his own, giving the others a chance to fight back and were all impressed that he didn't pass out. "SHADOW BOMBER!" Shadow Mask tried again, hoping that it would work. Sailor E saw Apollo go into his human form and help out. "PHOENIX FLAMES!" Tuxedo Phoenix shouted, trying again. The Shittenou tried to pitch in and noticed that things were getting trickier. Kunzite motioned to Sailor E to use another attack she had. 

"TSUNAMI TYPHOON!" Sailor E shouted as she tried one of her other attacks. Her brothers tried to help and were surprised to see Apollo in human form, meaning he could somehow be from another planet. "Whoa..." Tuxedo Mask and his brother said at the same time. Katsumi didn't notice as she tried to get everyone else to safety with the rest of the officers. "That's insane," Sailor E said, realizing something. "Does this mean that Artemis could do this too?" Apollo nodded, meaning she was right.